Devin Royal - 2023 Wing (Offered)

Discussion in '2022 Recruiting Profiles' started by ap234, Oct 12, 2021.

1. ap234

ap234 Active Member

Money:
    $412
    BF0E212C-6073-4582-A44B-3CD36B062202.jpeg

bumba likes this.
  2. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,190
    This kid is blowing up huge. 6'6 still growing, looks to be the prototypical NBA big. Really impressive ball handling and shooting skills. Will be a really tough get. Ohio State offer yesterday, Xavier right before lots of high major interest.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Butler Hoops mobile app

DawgPoundMac and 2xDawg like this.
  3. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,190
    He's going to be a monster, would guess heavy O$U lean from where he's from, but hey, this kid would be perfect for our system.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  4. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,751
    You might be right, but personally if I was an 18 year old I would want to use college as an opportunity to get out of my hometown. Indianapolis is a cool enough city that's close enough to Columbus for his family to come watch home games. I think it's part of the reason Butler has trouble keeping Indianapolis talent from going to places like Xavier, Cincy, Louisville, and even IU/Purdue. You want to be close enough to your family, but also far enough away that you get to experience new things and so that your parents can't just show up at your doorstep at any moment.

bumba, znelson15, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  5. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,344

His offer list is packed with high majors. Let's hope we're still in this as he blows up.