Elijah Brown - 2013 Shooting Guard (New Mexico)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockebyproxy

lockebyproxy New Member

Money:
    $38
    This was one of my all-time favorite games of basketball. Just incredible.

2. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,899
    At some point all you can do is throw your hands up in the air. Those contested/banked threes were about as low percentage of a shot as you can get, and they made all of them!

3. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,812
    Didn't watch but did Brown fall down on every shot attempt? Did he play any defense? Why does anyone care?

4. pairadocs

pairadocs New Member

Money:
    $18
    I didn't know about this game until I saw BURph92's post on here and went back and watched the replay of the last 2 minutes of this game and was really glad that I did. Lighten up.

5. seadawg

Money:
    $9,812
    My utter disgust with Brown stems from a play in his final game for Butler again Seton Hall in BE tournament. At the beginning of the 2nd half he quit playing after a SH player went over him for rebound while we were on defense. Instead of defending the player he stopped and turned his back to cry to the official, allowing the players to score on a put back. We lost that game by a point. I wish Brown no ill, but I'm damn glad he gone. Game is available for viewing on BE archives, 2014 tournament. This would have been found unacceptable by any coach

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  6. bobbu64

bobbu64 Active Member

Money:
    $227
    We may not have wasted this much on such a trivial post. The kid is GONE and WOULD NOT HAVE HELPED US. Time to move on.

7. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,840
    Wasn't my intention to get folks upset bringing up Elijah Brown. I was just amazed & entertained watching the incredible Nevada comeback live & thought I'd mention it in case anyone wanted to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

8. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,984
    You've done nothing wrong. There are just some people on here who don't understand the archives section of this forum and get all bitter and think just because we're discussing someone means we're dying for them to come back to Butler or wish they never left.

readyletsgo likes this.
  9. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,248
  10. seadawg

Money:
    $9,812
    Thanks Dayton for clarifying my bitterness and lack of understanding. It started when I joined AARP.

11. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,587
  12. ButlerAlumDad716

ButlerAlumDad716 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $816
  13. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $20,109