End of season predictions

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by znelson15, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,661
    The Dawgs need healthy bodies. All hands on deck. Any word on the wounded?

2. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,175
    Nailed the end of season prediction just not the conference standing

Let’s hope my other predictions play true

Hell of a regular season

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

BoyGeoff, noltar, Shimmy and 6 others like this.
  3. The Butler Way

The Butler Way New Member

Money:
    $35
    I tried to find the right thread
    First off I am sick to my stomach for the seniors. What a terrific group. I disagree with about everything the Ncaa did this week and how they handled it but that is not even the point.
    I would like to thank all four seniors for everything they did to Butler and Butler Basketball. I hope they get another year!
    I hope the seniors if they cannot come back have great futures which I know they all will. I am looking forward to a new great group of young guys coming in with the returning group. I guess the only thing I really have to look forward to is to see the upcoming schedule.
    Again what a terrible ending to a great season filled with all time great Butler players. See you guys next season! Stay safe but also stay calm.

4. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $671
    Imagine the payout Vegas would’ve owed you had you chosen the champion to be “none” (if it was hypothetically available).

Shimmy, DawgsMD and NCJon like this.
  5. Blue Dawg Dan

Blue Dawg Dan New Member

Money:
    $36
    I was looking for a thread that I could express my appreciation for the seniors. Thank you, Kamar, Henry and Sean. It was easy to root for you guys. You are dawgs in every way. Your impact on Butler basketball was huge, each in your own way.

znelson15, Shimmy, ButlerNut and 3 others like this.
  6. Ster8462

Ster8462 Active Member

Money:
    $328
    Well not the end of the season anyone could see coming. What a journey the last 10 years have been for this ‘84 Butler graduate. Started with 2 final fours, 5 head coaches, 3 conference affiliations and ended with a 22-9 team that had the ability and grittiness to make a run to the third weekend of the NCAA tourney.

Big picture it doesn’t matter that Kamar, Sean, Henry and Derrick don’t get the opportunity to get us back to a Final 4. They represented, themselves, the Butler Community/Family well just as Matt Howard, Ron Nored, Freeport Willie, Kellen Dunham, Rotnei Clark, Andrew Smith, Big Cat, Kelan Martin had in the past. The names change but the results are the same quality young men that I am proud to be able to be a fan of Butler Basketball even when the ball bounces to a 16–17 year with seniors Nate Fowler and Paulie.

Thanks for another magical ride where for 31 games I could lose myself from the grind of the day to day and be transported to not having too worry about the job, or my two young adult children who bleed Butler Blue that started the decade as 13 and 15 year olds and at 23 and 25 still want to hang with their dad at Hinkle 5 to 6 times a year

Over and out until next Fall when we see 5 new young men enter school at 18 and see where they go to and what ride they take this ‘84 graduate on in their 4 year playing journey at Butler

7. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,661
    Thank you seniors it was a blast, some great win and some tough losses. You represented Butler well and best of luck with your future paths.

znelson15, Shimmy, cornette33 and 3 others like this.