Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,352
    Eugene Brown is a player I really like who I predict will end up with an offer. He just told me today that he was originally scheduled to visit this weekend but it got postponed due to the Torrence official visit. The staff wanted to be able to give him more attention on his visit and not be distracted by an official going on at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Mad_Dawg 48 and BHayden like this.
  2. bicknob

bicknob New Member

Money:
    $50

estar20dawg likes this.
  3. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,599
  4. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,995
    That's some Cooper Neese range.

5. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $151
    https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...-in-from-all-over-for-three-star-eugene-brown

Definitely seems like Butler will be among leaders here if offered.

BHayden and estar20dawg like this.
  6. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,599
    Certainly looks like we'd be in pretty good shape on him. If anyone has seen him play live and not just the videos by the time he gets out of high school what kind of rating/potential do we see in him? Still growing? Jared, do you like him ahead of the wing combos top 150s we've offered already? At 6'5 he's kinda in that in between guard/wing

BHayden likes this.
  7. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Active Member

Money:
    $128

I'm sold on him and throwing an offer out there. Several years of him next to Battle, with a big in Golden who can also stroke it. Would be a dangerous and fun to watch offense.

8. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,282
    Appears to be a sleeper with a quick release.

9. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,857
  10. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,294
  11. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $15,352
    Brown remains one of my favorites. His visit back in October got cancelled and has not been rescheduled. I just checked with him though and the staff remains in contact. I remember hoping he was getting an offer on his visit back then. He's really shot up the rankings. I wish they would have brought him out. Hopefully they still get to.

12. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,294
    I think I remember reading a story a while back where he said something about really wanting a Butler offer.

13. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,294
    bumba and mwall787 like this.
  14. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,851
    Weird. I thought the staff was asleep at the wheel, re: the 2020 class.

jkcdawgs and bumba like this.
  15. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,387
    The University of Butler is awesome. I'm going to steal this from him.

He's hood rich from the mean streets of Dekalb County. Dude has great size and would be a fantastic get for 2020. Baller with a mean streak and afraid of nothing if he's balling with SWD. He's exactly what we need. No more of this soft serve farm boy crap.

jkcdawgs and Mad_Dawg 48 like this.
  16. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,387
    If this thing gains traction and y'all want an in person view, I'll do my best to catch some of his summer schedule. He'll be running with AOT runnin rebels locally. Get ya popcorn. His hair is amazing too. I'm a sucker for great hair.

17. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $15,352
    Absolutely. Just got on the computer to get his thread up and someone beat me to it. Thanks for that. But yeah, he's a long, athletic shooter. A little bit like Battle. Those two would be fun to pair together down the line.

18. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $15,352
    They will also be in Indy for the EYBL May 10-12. If anyone has interest in watching elite talent play before they get to college I can't recommend this enough. I know summer basketball gets a bad rap, but these events are pretty awesome and a ton of top talent will be there. Many of these kids care more about the EYBL than they do their HS seasons, so these games aren't taken lightly.

19. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $964
    I didn't realize Butler was a state. Oh well.

20. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $444
    Pair him with Battle and land a point like Beard, Vescovi or Love...ya’ll will be very happy. Want. Badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

bumba likes this.