Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, Oct 27, 2018.

1. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $813
    Has anyone ever seen a 247 account as poorly maintained and updated as his, before?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,728
    Nope. I don't like 247 that much honestly. I still prefer Rivals as my go to. I find this isn't just a one off, that much of their info is delayed/not up to date.

3. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    In the past few days Elijah Taylor, P.J. Hall and Walker Kessler have all cut Georgia from their lists. Those guys are 4 and 5 star recruits Crean is missing on.

Caleb Murphy is the other local 3 that Crean is recruiting hard. He's blowing up & received offers from TCU, NC State, Florida, Nevada and Xavier in the last week.

4. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,728
    No bueno. Was hoping Crean would land a couple to fill up spots.

5. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Kid, I bet your Hokies are going to like this Top 75 four star 2020 a lot more.

cornette33 likes this.
  6. jal8908

jal8908 Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,119
    For those of you that like reading the social media tea leaves, Eugene posted an Instagram story asking people to just leave him a message. Lots of random hi's and what's up's, but he did repost two comments about Butler (and no other schools mentioned)...not a guarantee or anything but don't send him to the archives just yet.

7. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,454
  8. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Member

Money:
    $105
  9. FriarDawg

FriarDawg New Member

Money:
    $29
  10. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $975
    In the article or previously? I thought he said it previously. Maybe he is waiting for 10 offers so he can have a top 5 list

11. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,167
    Archive him!

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,728
    This kid may say he's cutting, but he's just warming up to the real big time. I still think he's open for a little longer to see if VA does indeed offer (it's expected around here that they will) before he officially cuts his list. Even then I bet it's cut to 5 or 6. Hell of an offer list he's compiling.

cornette33 likes this.
  13. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $813
    I know a lot of people don't want to get their hopes up, but I haven't heard anything that makes me think we shouldn't be optimistic. The only school that would scare me, that we have heard about, so far, is VA and they may not have any schollies available for 2020 (I have no specific knowledge on the situation).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

14. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,728
    Any SEC school or ACC school is a threat because of familiarity. He'll cut some of those. But GA and GT are front and center on this as well. I'll be interested to see what he thinks about A&M and Buzz. They have more money than God and Buzz is a good salesman. Lot to like there.

VA is a slam dunk if they offer. As things sit I think it's a jumble of teams all sitting about the same. Just a matter if he wants to stay in SEC/ACC country or play in the big east.

15. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Member

Money:
    $105
    Eugene just posted a bunch of butler pics from his official visit on his story on IG.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

BHayden, Shimmy, Mad_Dawg 48 and 5 others like this.
  16. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Active Member

Money:
    $230
    Lets stop beating around the Bush and make this thing official already. VA is out of scholarships...they were in the top three for Keon Johnson, also a wing, but he was quoted saying his offer was pulled once they got their last commit. OSU is just slow playing, doubt hes a big priority for them. Xavier also has others prioritized ahead of him. GA and playing for Crean!? Loool. Pull the trigger, Eugene

Sent from my SM-G960U using Butler Hoops mobile app

BHayden, cornette33 and jal8908 like this.
  17. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,728
    Heh, he saw that Tate visit and said "damn, I better get a schollie when I can"

JK...kinda. But he's going to take his visits. Especially A&M (I'd love to see him decide before X). So, don't look too deeply into anything other than he's playing with the fan base.

18. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $371
    whats this dudes instagram? I can't find him

19. jal8908

jal8908 Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,119
    With the number of schools in this, I still think it's more likely than not he winds up somewhere else just because of math, but man he will be a tease if he doesn't end up here with his Butler posts and the lack of mention of any other schools.

20. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,779
    @g3ne_