Flory Bidunga - 2024 Center (Offered)

Discussion in '2024 Recruiting Profiles' started by the_speakers_lab, Jun 25, 2022.

1. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,875
    Go back and read the Trevon Blueitt recruiting thread. We probably covered 200 different topics over the course of 3 years.

bumba likes this.
  2. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,883
    Show some Butler love on the article in the Star on Flory, Butler fans!!!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

Daddysmack, DawgPoundMac and NCJon like this.
  3. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,360
  4. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,265
    Gotta give credit for the push here. Just keep creating smoke and maybe we’ll get a fire?

5. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,296
    mass_dawgs likes this.
  6. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,883
    I love Thad's expectations. In spite of the play to this point, I love the thinking of competing *for* the Big East vs competing in the Big East. We will see if he can pull it off, but this is the kind of mindset it will take.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

mass_dawgs and cluelessdawg like this.
  7. DawgDude

DawgDude Well-Known Member

Money:
    $869
    And lots of NIL money

8. CarmelDawg23

CarmelDawg23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,399
    We need to follow the same approach an MLB team takes when signing a big time Latin American prospect - they sign one stud for like $4M and then have like $50K left for the rest of the class. Thad should just blow the NIL budget for like the next half decade on Bidunga.

estar20dawg and mass_dawgs like this.
  9. DawgDude

DawgDude Well-Known Member

Money:
    $869
    We have an NIL budget? If we do don’t waste it on this team.

10. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,674
    The University at this time does not want any direct involvement with any NIL. They would rather error on the side of caution than create any issues with violations.
    All Good Dawgs is a separate venture from the University.

11. BigHoss

BigHoss Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,738
    erring on the side of caution has done us a hell of a lot of good lately. There’s no rules , it’s the Wild West now and we’re falling further behind

dippper61 and BoyGeoff like this.
  12. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,468
    This will come as no surprise but BU plays by the rules and they won’t violate the established NCAA rules re: NIL. However of late they have waded into permissible promotion of AGD.

I’m no fan of NIL, but if you aren’t a season ticket holder (and understandably protecting your priority points) then consider a donation to AGD. It’s tax deductible and gives Thad another tool in the toolbox. Any amount makes a difference. I wish this wasn’t the current landscape but it is.

It’s a way you can impact BU recruiting in the short term (rather than…ahem…*debating* about it.)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    DawgPoundMac and DawgDude like this.
  13. BUcheer

Money:
    $9,468
    Thad and Coach MoJo putting in work.

14. BUcheer

Money:
    $9,468
    BU actually went 3 deep as Coach Kuwik was also at Kokomo.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

15. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,764
    With this season it sure does feel like Butler is at a crossroads. Landing a top tier 5 star would be the biggest step in the right direction and be the strongest signal that our talent gap is temporary. But is there really a chance? Sure seems like a lot of smoke. I just hope that the staff isn’t being strung along when there is absolutely no chance and this takes resources away from other recruits. But one can hope that there is a legit chance and it’s the beginning of an inflow of talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

mass_dawgs, cluelessdawg and UDDawg like this.
  16. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,265
    Where can I get MoJo’s jacket?

NCJon and mass_dawgs like this.
  17. BigHoss

BigHoss Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,738
    I refuse to get my hopes up here, but this would be the type of get that changes the outlook of a program, and washes away a lot of the ****ty year we've had. Seems like we keep hanging around somehow...