Football gambling discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by willisbrown, Sep 16, 2020.

1. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,697
    Trust me... our backup is WAY better. Clifford is garbage. And we benched him in the second quarter after he stared at a defender bearing down on him, got sacked, fumbled, and the defender took it to the house. “Impressive” play.

2. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $3,987
    Clifford went to my HS. I watched several of his games and was surprised to hear he got PSU offer tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

3. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    How’s his little brother? He’s committed, but I assume Clifford transfers after being benched and we lose him. I’m not losing sleep over a 3 star WR who’s brother isn’t very athletic, but maybe I’m wrong.

4. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    By the way, I’m killing it today:

Took UNL -6 after the first Q. Then the under at 59. So made money on two bets against PSU.

Then hit Wisconsin -7 (Michigan might be worse than PSU).

Then something amazing happened. For about 30 seconds in-game, the Oregon money line odds flipped to like +120. Jumped on it. About 20 seconds later they were back to -135.

Also hit my parlay!

And Boise -20 on Thursday night and FAU -6.5 on Friday night.

Perfect weekend.

5. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $3,987
    Haven’t had a chance to watch the younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

6. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,790
    Yeah words I didn't think I'd be uttering-who is worse, PSU or Michigan? They are trash bins both and many including me had them pinned as top 20 teams this year.

The Mighty Rebels took care of business. Oregon was shaky but came through in the end. Hit Miami early, lost UNC by a few points. I so wanted to lay on Wisconsin but with them hardly playing it scared me away...I should have. That was a runaway train last night.

7. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,790
    I still have nothing that I think looks good today. I'm gonna go light with Philly and Cleveland early...prob lose both. I think I like Pittsburgh and Seattle later. I want to love the bills too but...just not sure.

PS-weather in the upper midwest is a bietch so many are running with the Packers/Jags under 47.

8. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,752
    you don't like SF getting 10 with a long week to prepare?

9. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,790
    They are so bad and playing Nola...I have no clue on that one. Normally I'd take the double digit spread but Nola is kicking and SF is the walking wounded. Think what I'll do (because I don't trust either line) is a Pittsburgh-Nola teaser down a little.

10. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

95A85568-B9C6-44C7-BCBD-F7CF0C832402.jpeg

11. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $788
    The only NFL game I really liked this weekend was the Giants as a home dog over Philly. I'll have to see what's up for next weekend.

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,790
    I want to punch Nick Chubb in the face. He'd then kill me but it still would feel good after he blew my Cleveland bet by a half a point. Gambling dude...sigh.

I hit a saints/pittsburgh parlay late and the over in the miami game. Stayed far away from last night with the weather. I just hate betting on monsoon games.

13. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,790
    I'm expecting IUs fairy tail to come crashing down tomorrow. Ohio State should roll them. Line is down to 20. Go get it.

Also like the Bama-Kentucky under and think I'm rolling with Wisconsin over NW. Gonna hammer Auburn because TN is just awful. Also, Liberty-NC St over. And if you really wanna be a degenerate...hit that Coastal Carolina line.

Happy weekend yo.

14. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    Here you go Willis. $5 to win $21.79 (odds moved since this pic)

9CD79852-4BE4-499F-A14E-57FA589AE74D.png

15. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,790
    I love a good money line parlay. The only one I question is Oklahoma. I cannot wait for that game tomorrow night. Should be pretty awesome.

16. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    Eh, the only guarantee in that is Ohio State. Wisky, Auburn and Boise should win. Okie hopefully as well in typical no-Defense Big12 style. The biggest risk is Cinci at UCF. They have been playing well, and they are no doubt motivated to go unbeaten... bc it’s 2020 and they will probably wax Clemson and Alabama in the playoff or something. But still UCF is tough and will be fired up to play them.

17. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,093
    Shoutout FanDuel. Man, talk about a bad beat.

18. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,697
    I had money on Purdue when they were down 10 at +235. One of the worst calls I have ever seen. That ref should be fired.

19. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,093
    Same ref that made the Penix 2-point conversion call against you guys.

20. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,752
    Oh my. Didn't know that :eek: