Fort Wayne Alumni Community Watch Party for Marquette Game

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by JMCBigWayne, Feb 7, 2020.

1. JMCBigWayne

JMCBigWayne Active Member

Money:
    $181
    Hey everyone,

I’ve been on the board for a while now but am an infrequent poster. My name is Joe Caldwell and I am the Fort Wayne area alumni chairman and wanted to invite everyone in the 260 to our watch party on Sunday.

What: Butler at Marquette Watch Party
    When: Game starts at 12pm but we have the room starting at 11:00am on Sunday 2/9
    Where:
    Mitchell’s Sports Bar and Grill- Sideline Room

Our last watch party for the game against Ole Miss was a huge success as we had over 30 people there. The room has a huge TV with surround sound on and several waitresses dedicated to our group. Mitchell’s also has an arcade area so let the kids run wild in there while you fill your face with wings and beer.

Hope to see everyone in the FW area there!

2. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,085
    I hope you have a great turn out. When the Dawgs are on the road, there is nothing better than watching a game with a group of Butler Bulldog Fans at a Watch Party. This year I am in charge of the Watch Party for the Central Indiana Alumni Committee. I will be posting about the watch party against Creighton after the Marquette game is over.

Go Dawgs!!!

ButlerNut and JMCBigWayne like this.
  3. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $943
    Do you have to be an alum? I live in the area, an a big fan, and my son graduated from Butler in 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

4. Sidd Finch

Sidd Finch Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,077
    I can’t imagine that being a problem.

5. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,085
    We would never turn away a Butler Bulldog fan at a watch party. You are part of the Butler Family as a Butler Parent!!!!

Tentozen likes this.
  6. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,911
    anyone who can spell "dawg" is eligible

ButlerNut and DawgsMD like this.
  7. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,481
    An excellent way to keep X fans away...

8. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,205
    At the Butler Basketball kick-off fundraising dinner, there were a couple of things signed by Brad Stevens. Next to his name, he wrote "Go Dogs". I thought that was really weird and made me less willing to bid on them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. JMCBigWayne

Money:
    $181
    Everyone is welcome! Join our Fort Wayne alumni and “friends” Facebook group for info on other events. We are going to have an event this spring on the newly renovated Landing.

Events are open to Butler students, alumni, parents of alumni/students and friends of Butler University...aka everyone

Tentozen likes this.
  10. JMCBigWayne

Money:
    $181
    We have tons of Butler Swag to give away at the watch party! Hope to see some of you there in a few hours!

Attached Files:

ButlerNut and TheDawgDub95 like this.
  11. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,481
    That’s sweet. Have fun!

12. ButlerGrad1111

ButlerGrad1111 Active Member

Money:
    $315