Franz Wagner - 2019 Wing

Discussion in '2019 Recruiting Profiles' started by jkcdawgs, Jun 23, 2017.

1. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $601
    If you can get a Top 50 kid you take him. The position is irrelevant.

2. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,816
    His brother is only a freshman, so he wasn't there for the run to the title game last year. But your points stand regardless.

3. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,513
    You're confusing Wagner for Brazdeikis.

Hinkle and estar20dawg like this.
  4. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,816
    oh my, you're right. I'm sorry. Carry on. I've got the dumbs.

5. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    Or go recruit a Top 50 point guard maybe? The position is very relevant based on need.

6. Crash

Crash Active Member

Money:
    $243
    Timing works out well in the .000000000000001% he likes Butler. If a roster spot opens up, it will most likely happen at that time.
    Bumba, do you think Butler is not trying to attract a top 50 PG? College ball is all about the PG, I'm just guessing our "offer" isn't as good as LSU's. ;)

jkcdawgs likes this.
  7. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,890
    Franz plays Point Forward does that count?? Worked well for AC

8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    I think we've swung & missed on several Top 100 guys in the last few years like Zeb Jackson, Wabissa Bede, Tremont Waters, Zavier Simpson...

If AT fixes his shot, then the need is reduced. Many teams dare him to shoot right now. If LJ can recruit Top 100 guys like Battle and Tucker, why not give him more time to find the right PG?

pappyball likes this.
  9. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    Chrabascz was not a point forward.

10. BullDawg2789

BullDawg2789 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $602
    Hard to agree with you when he was referred to as such by every analyst who called Butler games

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

11. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    Rosie was a point forward. AC never set or ran the offense at the top of the key. Ever.

12. BullDawg2789

Money:
    $602
    Ok

13. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    Over 128 games, AC averaged 2 assists per game. Barlow, Lewis and Rosie ran our offense while he was there. Did you actually ever see any games at Hinkle?

14. BullDawg2789

Money:
    $602
    This seems more important to you than me, that’s why I didn’t say anything else to you lol. Please, get back to posting useless twitter links to the forum

dawgs2014 likes this.
  15. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    I apologize, the stupidity level on the board recently is astounding. I'll just ignore you & you can keep being wrong. Enjoy your life.

16. BullDawg2789

Money:
    $602
    I’m not the one who made the “point forward” comment, I think you’re taking your anger out on the wrong person. But I do love every time someone disagrees with a know-it-all their only comment is “do you ever even watch games?”

I’m sorry I didn’t memorize the exact number of assists he had relative to the other players. Must be my mistake to have noticed him facilitate offense from the high post, or listen to analysts repeatedly say the offense runs thru him at that position.

If you want to argue over semantics, please, continue to enlighten us, [edited now that cooler heads have prevailed].

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    2xDawg likes this.
  17. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,317
    Fellas, please desist.

bwesson15 and BullDawg2789 like this.
  18. BullDawg2789

Money:
    $602
    Agreed. We’ve derailed from Franz Wagner. Who I hope we can land, regardless of position. Any top 50 player should surely improve the product I’ve been watching on mute in the background.

19. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,317
    If BU were to obtain a top flight point guard, anything else would icing on the cake. It's difficult to say whether Wagner truly has point guard skills from the limited video footage.

20. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $234
    If Butler were to land.........

Yeah, that’s not happening