Front Row Hoopcast Season 3 Episode 12

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 7, 2018.

By Jared Grubbs on Mar 7, 2018 at 12:06 AM
  1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $13,968

Comments

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Irishdawg
      Irishdawg
      Actually a pretty positive spin on this one. Enjoyed it. I also knew that the defense wasn't the issue over the last 10 games, but wow, at least that part of their game has really come around.
    2. kmacker69
      kmacker69
      I like the way you have added just a little more positive to the hoopcast, but still have a little edge. I was also surprised that we would be that high on D, but knew it has been the Offense that has been killing us the last few games...
      AKasle_BU likes this.
    3. the_speakers_lab
      the_speakers_lab
      Well there is a YUGE outlier in that 10 game SS
    4. Irishdawg
      Irishdawg
      If you look at the entirety of the conference season, Butler has had the 40th rated defense. If you take out their first 6 games of the conference schedule in which they had the 173rd ranked defense for that time period, they have had the 8th best defense in the nation for the last 2/3rds of the conference schedule. If you want to exclude the St. John's game, then over the last half of the conference schedule, they still have the 16th best defense in the nation.
      pappyball and pjohnsto2003 like this.
    5. pappyball
      pappyball
      Good work, seems like you turned a corner with that last episode and this is continuing in the right direction!
      AKasle_BU likes this.
    6. Insane Dawg
      Insane Dawg
      Interesting Butler is 3 in BE defense, 7 in field goal defense, 6 th in 3 point field goal defense 2 in rebounding defense, and 4 th in steals.