Game Thread: Butler vs Troy (11/13)

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ConnersvilleBulldog, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Shane Davis

Shane Davis Active Member

Money:
    $348

Absolutely! And that would be an example of having an experienced roster. People could argue that he did that with guys recruited by Holtmann, but he still made the pieces work. The question now is can he do it again with guys he recruited, and that remains to be seen. In 5 seasons here, he’s only had a good team like that once, and people here aren’t too sure he can do that on a regular basis. But I’d like to be optimistic in that regard though, and perhaps this could be the beginning trend where Butler simply reloads talent every season instead of re-establishing program stability.

2. noltar

noltar Well-Known Member

Money:
    $709
    Feels like 23 years ago tbh

BulldogsFTW, DawgsMD and dawgs2014 like this.
  3. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,350
    To be honest Hink when I noticed that three posters liked my post I did a double take… did they like the part about the new guys potential or agreed that I didn’t have a brain?

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

4. Tiles52

Tiles52 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $811
    I know you that know this, but unlike football, jump balls called during the first half dictate who gets the ball to start the second half.

5. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,776
    My bad, the opening tip was pre-empted on the telecast. I just assumed...you know what they say...