Hello moderator(s) (again)

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by theenforcer13, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,452
    Lengua is the best taco and if you don't believe that you're kidding yourself. Come on, people. Also, don't sleep on barbacoa or nopales.

2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,531
    Barbacoa I can get down with for sure. I just can't bring myself to eat tongue though. Damn near every human I have come in contact with that loves tacos swears on lengua, but something about blasting a tongue just isn't appealing to me. I bet if I tried it, I'd love it. But it's a mental block.

Staxawax likes this.
  3. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,531
    Gator is a fine dish. It's also really good in chili. But best on a po boy for sure.

bumba likes this.
  4. schoops

schoops Active Member

Money:
    $234
    In Indy, all of you thinking about tacos now need to go to Paco's on 42nd and Keystone...awesome and cheap. By far the best Mexican food I've had in Indy, including the "fancy" Mexican places.

willisbrown and jkcdawgs like this.
  5. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,452
    I live in NYC and I probably would never have tried before I moved here, but there are enough cultures that cook the **** out of it that I've come around. Tongue is very good. Very tender. Good on a sandwich or taco.

6. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $680
    Paco’s is fire. Have you been to R&R Wings across the street? Top 3 wings I’ve ever had.

7. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,531
    The things I ate at Pacos in BR around 2-3 am at least a couple times a week would kill most humans. Nachos at 3 after about 20 drinkies was the truth.

8. schoops

schoops Active Member

Money:
    $234
    Haha... different Paco's!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,554
    Man, gator is so underestimated in the Midwest. Crawfish too.

#60 likes this.
  10. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,531
    Fried Crawbug tails are another fine item on a po boy.

Even being from Mississippi, I've never gotten too deep into the crawbug craze. I don't like beedy eyes staring at me as I rip apart their body for a small piece of meat. But, someone else doing the work and frying the tails, I'm in all day.

11. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,228
    I miss Paco's that little hole in the wall was the **** after a night of debauchery.

willisbrown likes this.
  12. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,531
    I would alternate between chicken burrito and ground beef nachos, depending on what struck my fancy after my run through the ripple. The good ol' days. Then I cheated some and went to Qdoba as well. Bamba's was always a good choice, but I did Pacos the most. There was something magical about that little crap hole.

13. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,773
    Po' Boy's are awesome as well!

14. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,773
    100% on a good barbacoa. And an authentic Pastor can't be beat!

No, no and NO on the lengua

15. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,773

Spent a lot of years in SoCal. Beach bar looking over a lagoon offers Wahoo tacos. Full fillet of wahoo in the taco. Can't be beat!

kmacker69 likes this.
  16. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,773
    The Tamale Place at 5242 Rockville Road is another hole in the wall. Massive amounts of food. Tortas are amazing. And the tamales run out every day!

It's a hole in the wall, no beer. But worth the trip to the West side and right off 465

17. Dewars12

Dewars12 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $866
    Food service delivery in Indy? And, anyone have a lead on grilled calamari in Indy? Not fried, not hibachi'd,... grilled GD!

18. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,531
    Tamales were very popular in Mississippi, and so good. I just can't find them around here as good as they were in the delta. I like cutting mine in half, laying half on a saltine, dribble louisiana on it and booya...a perfect food. Love tamales.

ButlerNut likes this.
  19. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,623
    I live fairly close and the loaded spicy chicken nachos are the best in town and more than the average man can eat.

20. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,773
    Jealous you can get there often.