Hobby?

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by Sophia0110, May 10, 2023.

1. Sophia0110

Sophia0110 New Member

Money:
    $12
    What hobbies do you have?

2. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,298
    Record collecting.

BURph92 likes this.
  3. ButlerFan-in-Knoxville

ButlerFan-in-Knoxville Active Member

Money:
    $330
    I kind of want to get into this but it could become quite an expensive hobby. I still have hundreds of CD, and nobody plays them anymore. But records, sound so different and the player just so unique. I guess all hobbies can be expensive. I had been into woodworking for a long time but cut back, no pun intended. The cost of good wood for furniture is expensive. Tools expensive. But if some right can make a lifelong gift for someone. Wish I could get into furniture making, that’s where you really fine tune skills.
    I do enjoy photography and videography. Just not creative enough to really do something with it. Grew up with a darkroom and spent a lot of time playing with film. Digital is so much easier with software, but you still have to be good at it.

troggy likes this.
  4. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,356
    Sports card collecting, stock market for basketball players

troggy likes this.
  5. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,905
    Nintendo, serving on as many juries as possible (always vote guilty it’s a hoot!!!!), and having amazing hair

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

troggy likes this.
  6. Sophia0110

Sophia0110 New Member

Money:
    $12
    You have cool hobbies. If you do sports, what kind? I recently read an article about bicycles https://www.bikethesites.com/mountain-bike-vs-road-bike/ and decided to buy a road bike, I don't know how to ride yet, but I hope to learn quickly. I'm also fond of rock climbing, this is my passion since childhood.

7. ButlerFan-in-Knoxville

ButlerFan-in-Knoxville Active Member

Money:
    $330
    Did you watch the Netflix series produced by Peyton manning? King of collectibles. I really enjoyed it. After watching I went through some old stuff I had and wondered if anything was actually worth anything. I have a ton of Russian memorabilia when I was there in 1989. Brought back a ton of stuff. I have some old baseball cards and old coins passed to me.

8. BU Fan in Illinois

BU Fan in Illinois Well-Known Member

Money:
    $789
    Brewing beer and officiating swimming & diving

troggy and 2xDawg like this.
  9. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,427
    Subtract diving and the brewing part and I'm right there with you.

And the occasional round of golf.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 12, 2023
  10. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $5,254
    dawgs2014 likes this.