Indiana All-Stars 2018

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by the_speakers_lab, Jun 9, 2018.

1. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,544

They play again tonight at BFL

2. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,107
    Who is Markello Sullivan?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

3. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,819
    He's playing for Moberly Community college next year in Kanas

Sent from my [device_name] using Butler Hoops mobile app

pjohnsto2003 likes this.
  4. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Super Moderator VIP Member

Money:
    $2,493
    I'm going to guess if there's a similar result this evening, New Albany's coach probably won't be invited back for this anytime soon. Entire starting 5 going to the Big Ten (including 3 IU kids) and get beat by a team without a single power 5 recruit on it.

5. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    Guess Langford wasn't quite as good as Oscar Robertson who he had been compared to by the Indy Star folks.

6. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,657
  7. NateDog

NateDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $390
    17 straight for Indiana, then Kentucky goes back to back. I agree how does that happen with the starting 5 they have.

8. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,026
    Maybe the player rankings are inaccurate...

SRG, cornette33 and TheDawgDub95 like this.
  9. BGDawgFan

BGDawgFan Active Member

Money:
    $107
    Indiana lost 100-89 Friday night (and were down 100-81 with 0:58 remaining), and won 109-81 tonight. 39 point swing. They were embarrassed in the first game and were apparently determined to make sure that did not happen again.

Jim Shannon has struck me as being a bit overconfident on multiple occasions. Going into the 2017 state tournament, he said this to a reporter about his New Albany team: "Until someone beats us, we're still the team to beat." When I mentioned this to a high school coach I know and said that it seemed inadvisable to say publicly, he replied, "Yeah, but that's Jim Shannon. That's how he is." New Albany lost in the regional that year.

10. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $243
    I was at the game and I thought it was interesting that Henry and later Lairy were both taken out of the game once they were within a couple of points of tying Langford for most points scored. Henry never did get back in the game.

SpartanDawgs likes this.