Jackson Davis - 2014 Forward (Eastern Kentucky)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by jlitton, Oct 16, 2011.

1. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,306
    Florida going to watch next week & no UK contact per his mother.

2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,116
    Good stuff. Willis Want.

Georgia is having a great season this year (relative to their history) and Florida is sniffing around. Vandy also offered. Going to be a battle against the SEC. Man I'd love to get this one.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  3. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,306
    Might be better odds buying a powerball ticket. His list is going to be silly by the time this is over.

4. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $17,097
    Vandy academically is similar to Rice but in the SEC and closer to home. Where is X in all of this?

5. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289

6. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,899
    Don't they have their class filled already?

7. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    31 boards in 38 possible minutes. That's a starving dog on the glass. We need someone like that. Bad.

8. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
  9. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
  10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
  11. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Rusty Shackleford ‏@discoandhaze 13h
    LOVE that Butler offer to Jackson Davis (@MrDouble_Double). He certainly lived up to his handle tonight #GoDawgs

------------

Retweeted by Ginger Davis.

12. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    REALLY need Kelan Martin to do some recruiting here. There is a strong possibility that Davis, Bolden, Spalding, and Justice could all play at Butler if they wanted to. That is an EXTREMELY strong team with and existing relationship that could turn this program around in a hurry.

13. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Kyle Scott ‏@Ky1eSc0tt 15h
    Lafayette's Jackson Davis had 32 pts (52% FG), 31 reb, and 5 blocks in 83-80 2 OT loss to Lex Cath. Wow!

----------

5 blocks. Can get UP off the floor. When I saw him in AAU a few years back that's what I most remember about him. He plays bigger than 6'8 cause he plays above the rim(all the time). Has a Big east body right now. The first time I saw him I thought he reminded me alot of Hainje from back in the day. A bigger Hainje.

14. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    BMill is really doing something very smart IMO. Cal and Pitino recruit Nationally. BMill is raiding Kentucky. Let's see if he can pull this off. We could be back FAST.

15. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Steve Jones ‏@SteveJones_CJ 14h
    So now Butler making a run to get Jackson Davis alongside Kelan Martin. Not many more productive guys in the state than those two.

----------

Yo Kelan. Make that call.

16. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,116
    It's going to be a dog fight. A ton of high major schools coming hard after this dude. Hopefully Martin's influence helps put us in a good position here from the jump. 6'8" and 215 makes me smile. A lot.

If Florida offers, Kentucky may follow just to block Florida...then it's game over. But, as for now it's a beatable list if Miller and Martin can sell this kid. WANT.

17. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $17,097
    I don't know. They could pull a Xavier. Tenn. was absolutely destroying Vandy today. Last I saw it was 33-11.

18. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 18h
    Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory & Butler coach Brandon Miller plus assistants from Rice, Georgia & Alabama are watching Jackson Davis

--------

So the HCs that have watched and offered are Stallings(last Tues), Gregory and BMill last night. I'd give these three an advantage here....

19. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 2h
    .@thadopeja Jackson Davis has three official visits remaining. He used two on Rice and Columbia last fall.

20. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/florida

Florida may offer. They could use a PF in their 2014 class. But they did take Alex Murphy from Duke, who is kind of a stretch 4. Chris Walker only became eligible half season. I can't see him leaving for Draft as his stock has tumbled some. Be interesting to see what Donovan does. UK won't offer IMO.