JGB to transfer

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by GO_DAWGS!, Apr 1, 2019.

1. ButlerHomer

ButlerHomer Active Member

Money:
    $296
    Good luck to him. Always some guys that don't fit for whatever reason but by all accounts JGB was a good guy who will be able to choose a place where he will fit the system and get his degree.

Jordan has two open spots. Holtmann was able to get guys like Woodson, Jorgensen, Savage, and Gathers who were able to come in and be parts of teams that won in March. Jordan needs to get contributors from day one to fill these spots.

2. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    What are you referring “chill people” too? The whole board has wished him best of luck and complimented him which is what I was hoping for. Getting back to the classy butler fans which everyone respects

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

dawgs2014 likes this.
  3. joliebeth23

joliebeth23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,226
    Jerald has been a great teammate and has always seemed very positive in his interactions. I wish him the best as he finds a place where he can contribute more often on the court. He seems like a great guy!

wazthree, godogs91, Tark43 and 13 others like this.
  4. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,557
    Jolie how can we get more people like you on this board? I have blocked or ignored so many on here that now I’m getting lost on the flow of threads. Some have the inside scoop of what’s going on in locker rooms, kids heads and coaches offices and won’t share it while others hear things in the night. You’re or your good.

pjohnsto2003 and DawgPoundMac like this.
  5. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    Her posts are fine but I’m curious why you always say the same thing after every post she makes. I hope her next post says butler is terrible and she’s an X fab because sure you’ll say the same thing. She’s a female with good basketball knowledge so what it shouldn’t matter

jskierko, UDDawg and willisbrown like this.
  6. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $12,557
    Maybe because she is one of the few I respect, isn’t abrasive, has class and doesn’t act tough. She is also only one of a few posters who doesn’t hide their identity.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Daddysmack likes this.
  7. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $792
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Would rather not see another thread get derailed here.

8. Mark Shelvin

Mark Shelvin Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,034
    Fine. So will Gordon stay or go? I personally don’t see any way he leaves Heather.

9. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $405
    I too wish JGB all the the best; he seemed like a class guy who at least on the sidelines was always pumping up and cheering on the other players. In regards to who we go after, unless there is truly an outstanding 2019 out there who is flying under the radar, I would much rather use these open slots for grad transfer which would then allow the team to increase the number of recruits they can sign in 2020.

Hinkle Nation likes this.
  10. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,035
    Wagner is who I want if he comes to college

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Butler Hoops mobile app

11. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $656
    This is such fake news. We literally have zero evidence of this.

12. Mark Shelvin

Mark Shelvin Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,034
  13. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $656
    Fair enough, but until there is someone who can reference something other than a random tweet (or even claim they know more) I’m gonna continue to think it’s BS.

Insane Dawg and NCJon like this.
  14. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $12,557
    W
    Have you seen him play?

15. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,658
    I have so much respect and admiration for JGB. He is a great young man who personified the Butler Way. I'm sad to see a young man of his character leave Butler, but I know he will do well wherever he goes and in life. Best of luck, JGB! Your next school and team will be getting quite a gift.

(I typed this in the Archives thread, but wanted to include it here where most of the JGB discussion is taking place)

16. znelson15

znelson15 Active Member

Money:
    $364
    Wish him the best
    Certain players transfer away and I enjoy seeing how they succeed
    Butler will be one of those guys
    I think there is a great spot for him to make plays and do great things at a mid major and even help pull a few upsets cause he is clutch and gets high level basketball
    Proud that you were a dawg

MSUDawg and DawgPoundMac like this.
  17. BU_NeonHat

BU_NeonHat Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,275
    and I'm just here to post gifs and tell everyone to calm down

DawgsMD likes this.
  18. gmoser1210

gmoser1210 Active Member

Money:
    $294
    Just for the record, I'm Batman.

Mad_Dawg 48 and Insane Dawg like this.
  19. godogs91

godogs91 Active Member

Money:
    $3,145
    Based on your avatar, I thought you were gonna say you were either Eddie Munster or Billy Donovan. ;)

20. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,747
    Or Jason Bateman

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops