John-Michael Mulloy - 2019 Center (Signed)

Discussion in '2019 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, Jan 1, 2017.

1. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,184
    My favorite thing about that photo is the grin on Christian’s face and Emerson’s low key “how about that” smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

BHayden likes this.
  2. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,802
    David looks like he bulked up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

BoyGeoff likes this.
  3. The Hound

The Hound New Member

Money:
    $49
    JMM has hit the weights like crazy. Twice the shoulders that he had last fall. The kid seems very driven, which can only help improve the locker room.

4. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,188
    Prediction: Mulloy will be an impact player at Butler before he is finished!

5. Baddog

Baddog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,498
    QUOTE="Red1972, post: 177520, member: 14861"]Prediction: Mulloy will be an impact player at Butler before he is finished![/QUOTE]

Well he definitely has potential. Can't teach height and aggression, and he has both. Still he's never going to be a power player with his back to the basket. Which is why is needs to be coached up with some REAL post moves to complement his short and mid-range game around the bucket. Staff track record on post development.....questionable at best.

beezer16 likes this.
  6. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,184
    Between Matthew Johnson and a nutrition plan, JMM is going to show some dramatic physical improvement. Was told he is just cramming the calories in. Wasn’t a breakfast person before but is now eating all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

estar20dawg likes this.
  7. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,188
    Have to agree with Baddog, Butler needs a coach on staff that can teach post moves, we do not have that person at this time. See Fowler and Brunk.

8. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $835
    Coach O was touted for his ability to develop bigs, by LaVall, when he hired him. Brunk showed some signs early in the year, but they were both complete mismatches for what LaVall is trying to do. Definitely show me time for Lowery, et al.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app