Kameron Woods - 2011 Forward

Discussion in 'Former Bulldogs' started by Jared Grubbs, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Dawglover

Dawglover New Member

Money:
    $9
    Kam is 23-59 on 3s (39%) in the D-League this season. Who knew?

2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,018
    Kind of the same screwy offense the Jazz was playing earlier this year and might still be playing for all I know. The Jazz would stick their best player,Hayward, in a corner for most of the shot clock. I thought maybe OKC tried to hide Kam's offensive deficiencies but the Jazz did/does the same thing with Hayward. Then again I have literally no appreciation of the NBA game.

3. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,797
    Hayward's averaging 19.6 PPG this season, a career high. The Jazz most definitely feature him in their offense. He's option #1.

4. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,018
    Good to hear. In the game I saw in San Antonio he stood in the corner most of the time but did get six points. I also paid $450 for three tickets. The Jazz were routed by 40 points. Excuse was the Jazz players were tired and took the game off. To me if you are paid millions and fans are paying through the nose you have no excuse - zero- of taking the game off. Zero, Glad the Jazz features him on offense and he's option number 1 and that offensive set works. I have been to probably half dozen NBA games in my life and it took that many boring games to realize I will never attend one again. Sorry off subject. Still pissed I paid $450 to treat two other family members that turned out to not be a treat.

Staxawax likes this.
  5. bu97

bu97 Super Moderator

Money:
    $392

#60 Active Member

Money:
    $1,213
    bu97 likes this.
  7. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,018
    He couldn't possibly be making what he could overseas? Not sure what the upside is for guys like him and Vanzant by being in the NBDL.

8. butlerdude05

butlerdude05 Active Member

Money:
    $4,571
    I believe next year the d league players are getting big raises from a new agreement. Probably still wouldn't be what he could possibly make overseas, but will make the decision to stay stateside a lot easier for potential players

9. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $973
    Another former player turned coach.

Assistant with the Oklahoma City Blue D-league team.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Shimmy and NCJon like this.
  10. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,035
    You beat me! :D

Shimmy, mwall787 and MSUDawg like this.