Kevin Easley - 2018 Forward

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,355
  2. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    *Here's a name to watch: Lawrence North freshman-to-be Kevin Easley. The 6-5 Easley, who played up an age group with his George Hill Rising Stars team last weekend at the Adidas Invitational, has interest from Indiana, Purdue, IUPUI, IPFW, Butler, Illinois, Temple and Saint Louis.

3. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    g3risingstars ‏@g3risingstars 13h
    Updated list of colleges interested in the #1 player in 2018 class - Kevin Easley will be out Wednesday! #G3

-------

2018 hasn't actually had any rankings put out yet, but Easley, from all accounts, could be the early leader as the #1 player in that class. Butler watched him at Fort Wayne last weekend. Easley is from Indianapolis. Lawrence North HS. 6'6 210 lbs already entering his FR year in HS.

4. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    g3risingstars @g3risingstars · 9h
    IUPUI and BUTLER at Lawrence North earlier this week. PURDUE Coach Matt Painter expected Friday morning

---------

2018 Kenny Easley....possibly the #1 player in the country in his class(when 2018 rankings come out). 6'5 F.....

5. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource · 3h
    New Mexico assistant coach Drew Adams is here at Lawrence North watching 2018 F Kevin Easley

---------

Butler watched Easley the other day....

6. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    g3risingstars @g3risingstars · 17m
    Another impressve open gym for Kevin Easley with Ohio St in the building. The list is growing #1 player in the 2018 class. More in next week

g3risingstars @g3risingstars · 22h
    Calbert Chaney (St. Louis) and @JOwens30 (Purdue) was at Lawrence North today. Ohio State planning on visiting tomorrow

7. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,319
    Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource 2m2 minutes ago
    Butler and IUPUI represented here at the Lawrence North-Lawrence Central game.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is there anyone else we're keeping an eye on on either of those teams? (Sorry if I should know the answer to that.) Or may we still be keeping tabs on Kyle Guy?

8. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,146
  9. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource · Dec 11
    2018 forward Kevin Easley had a strong showing for Lawrence North last night with 10 points and 5 rebounds.

10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    As others have noted Kevin Easley(2018) was at the game yesterday. Rankings haven't dropped yet for 2018 kids, but already heard some rumors that Easley will be a 5 star. He's 6'5. LN is having a good year.

Looking forward to seeing him in Feb in a game that I plan to go to. I haven't seen him play yet, as I rarely if ever watch the 8th and 9th graders in AAU.

11. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Kyle Neddenriep @KyleNeddenriep · Jan 13
    Freshman Kevin Easley off the glass to put Lawrence North ahead 60-57. North Central ball with 54.7 seconds left.

12. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $15,355
    Kevin Easley scored 28 against #3 Southport. I'm so ticked at myself because I was planning on going to that game and decided last minute not to go.

13. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    I went. He was the best player on the floor last night. For a Freshmen he is confident, not cocky, smooth, doesn't rush things. Has a nice J. Very smart player that plays within himself. He has a REALLY nice game temperment. I've heard rumors that when the 2018 rankings come out that he could be a 5 star and a couple people said he MIGHT be ranked #1 in his class.

14. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $15,355

Easley is definitely a 5 star. I haven't seen any of the freshman class really, but there can't be more than 20 or so players better than him in the nation. Wouldn't be surprised if there isn't 10 better. He didn't get a ton of touches in this one but he looks like a future pro.

15. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,784
    No doubt. Great skills. Great size. Cal is gonna be all over him.

16. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns 17h17 hours ago
    Tom Crean, Matt Painter expected to watch 2017 F Kris Wilkes (North Central) vs. 2018 F Kevin Easley Jr. (Lawrence North) tonight.

17. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Mike Pegram ‏@peegs 15h15 hours ago
    North Central gets some payback tonight at Lawrence North, winning 68-63. Kris Wilkes with 18, Kevin Easley with 16

18. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
  19. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,888
    @Section_29: Heard Terry Johnson was watching Lawrence North (Easley and Cushingberry) tonight.

20. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    g3risingstars @g3risingstars · 12h 12 hours ago
    THANK YOU TO ALL THE COLLEGE COACHES THAT WATCHED G3IE16U PLAY IN DALLAS THIS WEEKEND 4 Freshman, 3 Sophmores, 1 seventh grader

IU, PURDUE, NOTRE DAME, BUTLER, NEBRASKA, IUPUI, DRAKE, VALPARAISO, MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, CENTRAL MICHIGAN, OREGON, WESTERN MICHIGAN

INDIANA ST, XAVIER, MARYLAND, DETROIT, TOLEDO

------------

Easley and Cushingberry, both 2018s. Studs.....