Kevin Easley - 2018 Forward

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Jul 15, 2014.

1. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,186
    Wow! That happened quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

2. Mark Shelvin

Mark Shelvin Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,839
    He reminds me of a Syracuse player. I feel like he would thrive in their zone.

3. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $973
    If Butler is interested, he just reopened his recruitment

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,120
  5. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,782

Kinda wondering if VCU convinced him to decommit. This kid was supposed to be the next big thing in Indiana high school hoops, and he never really panned out. Kinda reminds me of Zach Gunn.

6. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,963
    Kevin Easley was at the game last night but not behind the Butler bench. He was over in section 107.

Make of it what you will..

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

7. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Active Member

Money:
    $126
    Interestingly enough, I ran across this article earlier today. Rivals lists Easley as a potential winter stock riser and compares him to our own Kelan Martin. https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/winter-risers-which-seniors-could-see-their-stock-soar-

Offers: Akron, Miami (Ohio), UMass, Northern Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky, Vermont and others.

Why his recruitment could take off: A one time VCU commitment, Easley is a combo forward who can shoot and has some versatility. When dialed in he has some similarities to current Butler star and former Rivals150 prospect Kelan Martin.

I know his recruitment has been all over the place and he never developed like people thought he would, but seems a little odd we're not at least keeping tabs on him given he plays a position of need, is right in our backyard, and appears to have an interest in BU if he is at games on his on accord. Unless there are character/academic/work ethic issues...anyone have any insight?

lee@bu1984 likes this.
  8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,120

Wow.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  9. Delivery Dawg

Delivery Dawg New Member

Money:
    $20
    Currently the leading scorer for Chattanooga at 15.8 per game