Khalif Battle - 2019 Guard (Signed)

Discussion in '2019 Recruiting Profiles' started by bd5, Sep 12, 2017.

1. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,739
    It seems rather effortless as well. I hope Hinkle's rims are ready.

2. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,119
    I 100% have watched some of his videos thinking " . . . well that's not a 10ft rim. Surely that's a 9 footer."

UDDawg likes this.
  3. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,668
    Plus the Hinkle floor will give him a little more spring/trampoline action too. Should be fun to watch.

#60 likes this.
  4. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $817
    He does not go to the rim softly. If he can be efficient, he will be potent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

5. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,739
    Saw a pic on the twitterz of the team coming together at a practice, my man looks good in that #4. Rise up, young man.

Mad_Dawg 48 likes this.
  6. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,339
    FWIW (bias aside), I did include Khalif Battle in my list of 25 incoming freshmen poised to make immediate impacts this season (all of the players in this piece are ranked outside of the top-50 in the class). Although I usually do not post any of my national pieces on the forum, if anyone wanted to look at some of the under-the-radar guys this year....

https://bustingbrackets.com/2019/08...cruiting-25-hidden-freshmen-stars-2019-class/

7. TheDawgDub95

Money:
    $817
    I can't wait to watch this kid electrify Hinkle with some of the things he can do! Hope he can be consistent. We're gonna need him to help us win.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  8. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,739
    He has to be top notch off the jump for Butler to contend. He, Baldwin and Tucker all have to play at consistent high levels. All of them can.

9. TheDawgDub95

Money:
    $817
    If all 3 play to their abilities with others being solid at their roles, I could start to get excited at the possibilities, again.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  10. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,739
    We should all be. The talent in those three is tremendous and can carry even a mediocre squad.

BHayden likes this.