Khalif Battle Transferring

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by CarmelDawg23, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,387
    I'm guessing this may have been an important part of Lavall's last pitch to Pierce Thomas that stopped the apparent momentum toward Cincinnati.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,113
    So JT is not going to start next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,065
    We don't know that...but if all stays the same I could see him staying in that 6th man role. LaVall seems to like that. I prefer him starting, but hell I don't even know if he'll be here. Would love to be a fly on the wall with the "end of season" convo between he and LaVall

4. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,113
    More likely it will be a grad transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

bumba likes this.
  5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,820
    It was an advantage for BU to be able to bring Tuck in off the bench. I doubt BU will have that luxury next season. As far as Battle and Thomas are concerned, they can be compared in terms athletic ability but it ends there. Thomas is much more of a pass first type of player at this point. Different mindsets.

estar20dawg likes this.
  6. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,065
    Who knows with all that is going on what will be, but, I am getting some chatter about Hardy (UNLV) that he's ahead on his coursework and will graduate and there is some traction between he and this staff. He would be perfect alongside AT. A bucket getter.

He's getting sniffs from a bagillion major programs though...dude can go anywhere he wants.

7. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $378
    It's going to be Tate barring something weird

8. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,787
    Willie is drunk, horny, alone, depressed over March Madness, and I’m guessing mixed in prescription pain killers. That’s one of the funniest drunken rants I have ever read. Phew. Well done, ol’ chap.

2xDawg likes this.
  9. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,065
    I do enjoy the beverage. But the rest of the stuff I'd kindly ask to to edit out. I don't appreciate that being attached to my name.

BTW I hope y'all know who this is I came at...same dude that sends cuss filled dms to many on here and has been banned or changed names like 6 times.

10. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,038
    It doesn’t matter who you say it to when you come off as an arrogant ass-wipe. You were born into slave money, and it shows. You’re scum. A shame to the Butler community. But hey, you know basketball.

Take a look at your life, you POS.

dawgy dawgy likes this.
  11. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,787
    Yes. The reincarnation of the guy that keeps getting banned. I blocked his last screen name last week (first one ever). He was Butler1111 earlier or something. Dude is a tool with no life, clearly.

2xDawg likes this.
  12. coach roastbeef

coach roastbeef Member

Money:
    $46
    this was expected for awhile now, i wish him luck he's a good kid

willisbrown likes this.
  13. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,820
    Lighten up fellas. We are all in this together.

tlp63 likes this.
  14. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,787
    That explains it. The reparations will hit hard.

15. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,787
    Anyway... sucks about Battle transferring. He had great talent, but he had a long way to go. Hopefully a year off does him well as he grows and matures and the speed of the game slows down. I wish him the best and hope he finds success elsewhere.

I’m excited about Tate and then Thomas a year later.

estar20dawg, bumba and znelson15 like this.
  16. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,511
    Willis you wild

17. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,065
    He was smart to do this...I mean it sucks for Butler but this was a good play for him. He gets to go somewhere and have a year of high level practices under his belt...then come out popping the year later. He'll be a good player. I hate losing him. I was so excited for he and his skill set to get here. Poof, gone like a ghost.

I wish him a ton of luck and that dunk against IUPUI was the izness. Best wishes Khalif.

18. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,110
    Well, whoever said "it's part of the territory now" is 100% right, transfers are very easy now - I like all here, wish he had developed more this season, but he was never going to be rugged defensive player, I hope he gets to play in a fast run-shoot offense somewhere, he has enormous athletic talent. Onward.

willisbrown likes this.
  19. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,512
    Would be shocked if Tucker isn't replacing McDermott as the starting 3 in the lineup.

They need his shooting and scoring.

Tentozen likes this.
  20. tedfrye

tedfrye Active Member

Money:
    $273
    Didn’t fit the culture? To the last second of our season he was the one on the bench enthusiastically encouraging and rooting for his teammates! That’s our culture. He fit. Losing a 4 Star recruit after 1 year? Better explain that one LJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

dippper61 likes this.