Lamar Norman - 2018 Guard (Duquesne)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Aug 26, 2017.

1. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,819
    cornette33 likes this.
  2. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $989
    Yeah his brother. What happened to him?

3. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,249
    Playing for Indiana State.

4. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,146
    For Godwin Heights to take down Pershing is a big deal, a major accomplishment.

5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,561
    Actually Pershing is down a bit this year. Still Pershing is a big school and another class A school. Godwin Heights has enrollment of just over 600.

6. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,689
    Size doesn't matter much when it comes to private schools in Michigan as they recruit players.

7. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,146
    Godwin Heights is a public school

UDDawg likes this.
  8. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,689
    My bad. I thought it was a private school. With only 600 students they have an amazing team then.

9. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,130
  10. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,021
    A couple of things. First, is it just me or is Markeese wearing different shoes in each half? Although, I like the swagger from Norman on that three that lead to what I assume was T when the guy pushed him in the face. Maybe it was trash talk maybe it's just confidence, I do like that he's able to get under the opponents' skin and not retaliate. In a one possession game, these are the little things that matter.

#60, dippper61 and Lamar Norman like this.
  11. Lamar Norman

Lamar Norman Active Member

Money:
    $189
    I didn't know he switched shoes lol but the kid was mad at Lamar for dunking on him and hit that 3 in his face but a real good game

Sent from my [device_name] using Butler Hoops mobile app

12. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,061
    Hey! Any possibility of a visit coming up in these last three home games for BU?

13. Lamar Norman

Lamar Norman Active Member

Money:
    $189
    Keese and I told him to reach out to see where he stand last night hoping he give them a call if they still interested. We will see

Sent from my [device_name] using Butler Hoops mobile app

14. seadawg

Money:
    $3,561
    Norman is averaging 27 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals per game.

BHayden, bumba, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  15. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,514
  16. seadawg

Money:
    $3,561
    Hastings with 23 pts. and Norman with 27 pts. mainly in the first half of a 104-46 win tonight. LJ appears to still be interested. Saturday's game was cancelled for weather.

BHayden and SpartanDawgs like this.
  17. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $727
    I don’t get this one. I’ve heard from two Michigan HS coaches who say Norman is the real deal, coachable, and appears to be a good kid. He’s also apparently interested in BU. Why hasn’t he been offered? I trust the staff, but what am I missing here?

18. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,124
    Did you watch last night's games?? The only thing I can think of is saving all scholarships up right now for BIGs

knobcreekfan likes this.
  19. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $431
    I know recruiting is important but it's mid season for both teams and a lot is going on right now. I expect Lamar and Butler to talk together here in March/April. I hope it leads to an offer. The BIG situation can be resolved with or without Lamar. This offer shouldn't be dependent on finding a BIG.

20. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $727
    Not to rub it in, but I’m in Jamaica, Mon, so I missed it. Did read the posts, though.