Luke Brown - 2021 Point Guard (Stetson)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by IU/Butler/Notre Dame, Jan 8, 2020.

1. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

IU/Butler/Notre Dame Member

Money:
    $191
    Thank you for disagreeing politely

2. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,652
    Agree, we are 24 hours away from one of the most important games in our Big East history, and we are caught up with this odd thread. Let's get ready for the HALL.

3. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
  4. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    You guys should join there if you like Iu at all and no ...not family

5. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Not the way I would have preferred it ...only 2 pages of actual basketball info which is a shame considering how the kid has performed

6. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Definitely one thing you and I can say we see eye to eye on .....these next two games could put us in the drivers seat for a 1 seed

7. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,585
    OP keeps saying that most of this thread is only two or three or five - or whatever small number of the moment he chooses - posters who are criticizing his posting. After one of those claims yesterday, I found myself going back to the beginning of the thread and counting how many distinct posters were either directly critical of this thread since there's ZERO connection between Brown and the Butler staff or who were directly critical of OP's exuberant posting. By the time I reached a dozen, I started asking myself why I was wasting time on it and got to doing other things. Then I checked the train wreck out again tonight and saw that claim made several more times. The number is now well over a dozen.

PSA: If you add OP to your ignore list, this entire thread disappears. I really don't like putting people on ignore, either, but I thought folks should be aware that's one way to make this thread go away.

8. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,839
    Looks like this thread made it another page:

THERE IS ZERO PROOF BUTLER IS RECRUITING LUKE BROWN. THERE IS ZERO PROOF LUKE BROWN HAS ANY INTEREST IN BUTLER.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  9. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    I think that actually works out well then ...sounds like problem solved for everyone ?

10. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Also ...three dawgs with either no offers or only mid majors two of whom were pegged as not athletic enough for high D1 ball that all revived later butler offers : Rosie Jones, aj graves , shelvin Mack ......sure am glad we didn’t apply youre reasoning then and they came on board

11. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Oh and to lighten the thread something we can all get behind ...duke blows it against Clemson ...take care of business against seton hall and DePaul wed and sat and we are easy number four with a legit claim to jump auburn to 3 even if Auburn stays undefeated

12. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,796
    And we didn't make threads and discuss them until we knew the staff was showing obvious interest—THAT’S THE PART YOU DON’T SEEM TO GET. Sorry, I had to raise my voice. Should they show interest then I’d be happy to discuss. In the meantime, it’s game day finally.

mwall787 and godogs91 like this.
  13. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,486
    White kid from rural Indiana? That's not a "Butler kid" anymore...that was 1998. In case you haven't noticed, Butler is one of the top 5 teams in the nation and the players are elite, not borderline mid-major types. No matter what the people in Blackford County think, Butler isn't a mid-major. If the kid came to Butler, he would likely be subject to try-outs and it would be as a walk-on.

willisbrown and estar20dawg like this.
  14. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    I actually get that part ...I think the moderator said anyone could have a thread even if the staff hasn’t recruited and it could be a thread so those without interest or discussing it could simply ignore it ...is that the part you missed ? No problem at all, my wife is a good voice raiser and yes the one single thing we can agree on is it’s game day and if we take care of business today and Saturday we are 3 or 4...go dawgs

15. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Whoa ...hope you don’t really think that ...we are at our highest ranking currently cause we stick to the Butler way ...hard working 100-200 ish rated kids ....you sound more like a Kentucky or duke fan my friend

16. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,486
    If you say so.

17. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,225
    Has our 3-school poster created strings on his other 2 schools' boards for Luke as well, since at this point it doesn't really appear that there is interest from any of them? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Butler Hoops mobile app

kac12568 likes this.
  18. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,652
    yes, look back about 10-12 posts

UDDawg likes this.
  19. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,225
    He must be busy as hell copy/pasting all his...thoughts to THREE different sites.

Does that qualify as spam?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Butler Hoops mobile app

UDDawg, estar20dawg and kac12568 like this.
  20. IU/Butler/Notre Dame

Money:
    $191
    Just iu ...btownbanners and Hoosiersportsnation if you like iu at all both are very solid