Malik Hall - 2019 Power Forward (Offered)

Discussion in '2019 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $12,102
  2. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,833
    A 2019 offer.

3. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $12,102
  4. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Member

Money:
    $148
    The video suggests outstanding footwork, balance, and feel for the game. These skills are usually difficult to teach, so I love LJ's first 2019 offer.

5. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Member

Money:
    $148
  6. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Active Member

Money:
    $887
    Wonder if he is eligible to reclassify to 2018? Could stress the minutes that will be available once Kelan & Wideman are gone. Get him early before Kansas gets involved?

7. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Super Moderator

Money:
    $446
    This seems like a kid that if we had the stability at the coaching staff that we could have a good shot at considering the other schools involved assuming programs like Kansas stay away, but right now there's so much uncertainty that it's at least going to take this year of doing well and another hard year of recruiting and relationship building before I think Butler will start seeing some of these kids go their way. So I'd say unless he's looking for immediate playing time pretty exclusively, then keeping him in the 2019 class is about the only way that Butler will see this end up with the desired result.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 9:44 AM
  8. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Active Member

Money:
    $887
    And there is the Kansas offer...

9. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Super Moderator

Money:
    $446
    Well that was fun while it lasted, lol.