Matthew Moyer - 2016 Forward (Syracuse)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Irishdawg, Oct 14, 2013.

1. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,953
    I hope Moyer likes Syracuse assistant Mike Hopkins. Cuse just named him coach in waiting, taking over for Boeheim in 2018.

2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,295
    Moyer will be on his way out or gone by then.

3. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,953
    That would have to mean he transfers. I don't see him being a two-and-done NBA player. 2018-19 would be his junior season.

4. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Moyer was milling around at the Adidas today. Saw him talking at length with Brunk before Brunk's 6 PM game.

If Moyer ever de-commits or transfers from cuse, he sure as hell knows alot of future Butler players. Brunk/Caraher etc....

5. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    If Caraher was still a Bulldog, I would be relatively pleased with today's Tyus Battle commitment to Syracuse. Could compliment each other very well, or could compete for the same SG spot.

Moyer and Caraher were pretty close though, so not sure if Butler would still be his destination of choice if he were to ever de-commit from Syracuse.

6. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,144
    Didn't realize there was a connection between those two? How do they know each other so well?

7. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $15,295

With Battle de committing then committing to Syracuse and Moyer being friends with Caraher makes me wonder how Syracuse might fit in with Caraher down the road. Just a thought.

8. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,461
    It's probably nothing, but I at least found it a little interesting when I saw that Ryan Pedon recently followed Moyer on Twitter.

Does anyone know if Moyer is signing this week?

9. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,953
    Oh, don't go getting my hopes up like that, Karen!

10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 11h11 hours ago
    Myles Powell (Seton Hall), Matthew Moyer (Syracuse) and Elijah Hughes (East Carolina) will all sign NLIs Wednesday at 2 at South Kent (Conn)

---------

Keeping the communication open with him is smart by Butler. I could see both Moyer and Guy being transfers down the road. I literally have no idea why anyone would want to play for Boeheim at this stage of his career.

11. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,045
    Fixed it for you.

12. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,186
  13. Insane Dawg

Money: