Mike Miles - 2020 Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Mr X, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $235
    MBA2003 and cornette33 like this.
  2. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,288
    He has a good build and a solid floater with either hand.

3. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,228
    Said he wants to get to Butler for a visit soon. Reporter said he’s tight with his family so thinks OSU and Texas A&M are the ones to watch. What Miles said re BU:

Butler: "Their communication stands out. They talk to me a lot, text me every day and I like that about them."

bumba, MBA2003, BHayden and 5 others like this.
  4. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,072
    Intriguing and a hell of an offer list. A lot of old SWC love on there plus the disgusting LSU corn dogs. But, Will Wade is damn good at what he does and the boys from the bayou are set up to be pretty dynamite. We got a Texas connect on our bench, maybe he finally bares fruit (with this kid or Coles). He needs to do something. Anyway, big time competition for the kid and he looks pretty smooth in his videos. I'm down with this offer for sure. Glad to hear he wants to visit Butler.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    MBA2003, DawgPoundMac and BulldogsFTW like this.
  5. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Active Member

Money:
    $242
    Fake news. There's no way this staff is actually working on recruiting.

But seriously, I am happy to hear that they are making an impression with recruits. Despite our issues last year on the court, I am very encouraged on the recruiting front.

BHayden, Shimmy, DawgPoundMac and 3 others like this.
  6. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,212
    He definitely fits the bill of a capable combo guard who is tough and strong. Some good video of Jakobe Cole as well. Those 2 definitely know each other well.

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=5dmq-4pgTcCUBsgjxGTg4g

7. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    I'd take that package and be thrilled. :)

MBA2003 and estar20dawg like this.
  8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,550
  9. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    Fantastic outstanding magnificent glorious

You got to know Miles and Coles are thinking "hey, would it be fun to keep playing together?"

I'd take that combo with a smile.

10. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    Interesting no LSU on there...they have been on him and you would think that's an attractive place for a young texan...but I'll take it. Going up against Pearl in recruiting is never fun, but it's another chance to earn some big time recruiting chops.

11. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,006
    Miles or Tate then? Getting very interesting.

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    We should be thrilled with either. I *think* I lean Tate...but Mike Miles is very good and has quite the teammate we're hot on too.

Interesting out of their final few, they both have us and TCU. I wonder how influential if at all their recruiting is on each other.

13. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $478
    Tate has TCU in his final?

14. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    Coles does.

I was referring Mike Miles and Coles being teammates. Reading back on it I can see where I was not clear.

15. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $478
    ahh i just read the last two messages... would we be happy getting teammates Miles and Coles? I guess both top 150 guys but would leave Myles Tate, and possibly Scooby off the table...

16. willisbrown

Money:
    $4,072
    Oh yeah. Miles is pretty damn good himself and getting Coles out of Texas would be quite the grab. I'd be thrilled with that.

seadawg likes this.
  17. CarmelDawg23

CarmelDawg23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,006
    Auburn has 12 CBs for Sharife Cooper, a 5 star PG out of Georgia and one of the top players in the 2020 class. If Cooper ends up at Auburn, it might sour Miles on going there (unless Pearl is selling them on being able to play together).

18. CarmelDawg23

CarmelDawg23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,006
    Picking up some CB love for TCU in the last 24 hours...obviously he's not going to be considering Butler and visa versa now that Harris and Tate are committed. Just hoping he doesn't sway Coles to follow him to TCU if he ends up there.

Bulldogs260 likes this.