Morris Udeze - 2018 Power Forward (Wichita State)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Dawg4ever

Dawg4ever Active Member

Money:
    $194
    How in the hell do we lose to WSU?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

2. NateDog

NateDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $539
    He may have seen more playing time there etc. I always wondered how he would fit if he is a true center here, and only being one year behind Joey Brunk.

He may not have been a starter until his senior year unless he somehow could have adjusted to PF, which may have partially influenced his decision.

dippper61 likes this.
  3. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,263
    To the archives...

[​IMG]

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  4. DawgFan14

DawgFan14 Active Member

Money:
    $313
    Proven success and coaching stability. We most likely don't lose this if we hadn't had 4 coaches in 4 years. Similarly, WSU probably doesn't win if Marshall had left for the NBA and were on their 4th coach.

Dawgedd likes this.
  5. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    I don’t think there’s coaching stability there tbh. Past doesn’t predict future. Maybe Marshall is there all 4 of his years but I’m highly skeptical. He talks about fit though and if he thinks it’s a better fit, not much you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

6. DawgFan14

DawgFan14 Active Member

Money:
    $313
    There is MUCH more coaching stability there than here. And those were his only two options. He's turned down big jobs hasn't he (mean this has a non-rhetorical question)? I wouldn't be surprised if he left for a top 5 (maybe even top 10) program though.

7. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,713
    WSU is losing all three of their power forwards after this year. My guess is he was told he would be the PF without much competition. After watching videos I think he is going to have to work a ton to become an effective PF. I can't imagine he will be as good as John Michael Malloy.

8. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,189
    Good luck to him. Can't say I blame a recruit who hasn't yet seen how LaVall & Co. will gel this season. It's a big decision for an 18 year old kid. But many get that decision wrong which is why the transfer market is thriving.

Insane Dawg and seadawg like this.
  9. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,219
    Well, we probably won't get Hayes but this combined with FBI can't hurt. I know U.K. Isn't implicated but any recruit to top 10 programs should be given pause. Com'n Hayes Be A Dawg!!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

10. peeps112

peeps112 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $553
    What a turn of events. When did WSU even get in the picture. Save these schollies for transfers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,880
    He took an official visit there in June and had an in-home visit with them last week.

12. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,596
    Another swing and a miss but hey, we are still up to bat!

13. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,199
    No loss. A reach, besides Marshall will be gone for greener pastures after this scandal reaches fruition.

14. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,039
  15. MBA2003

MBA2003 Active Member

Money:
    $740
    It only gets better from here.

Go Dawgs!

seadawg likes this.
  16. The Hound

The Hound New Member

Money:
    $49
    Best of luck to Udeze. He is stepping into an experienced and talented team that could go very deep in the tournament. Hopefully the Shockers have nothing to worry about with the investigation.

And we have been wondering why we are striking out on the top recruits. Now we know.

17. Alcohol101

Alcohol101 Active Member

Money:
    $354
    He also said he wanted to be close to his family, and WSU will play in Houston as part of the American. Good luck to him.

18. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $80
    Next time Corey Evans says there's a good chance Butler gets a recruiter, time to archive him. Guy's been a kiss of death on the Hunter/Henry and Kopp/Udeze predictions.

Honestly can't blame the kid for his choice. Plus Wichita has the Koch brothers, so it won't be money that prys him away from the Shockers.

Hinkle likes this.
  19. nicklas_early

nicklas_early Member

Money:
    $186
    Morris Udeze 2018-2019 season:
    3.3 ppg 12.6 mpg
    3.2 rpg 55.8 fg%
    0.4 apg/bpg 38.5 ft%

*Only played the first in the first 16 games of the season due to injury*

Staxawax likes this.