Myles Fox Morrissey - 2014 Guard (Xavier)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $17,097
    X message board blasts Butler just as much if not more. It's part of a rivalry. Don't take it personally. Heck your message board eliminates opposing team posters as soon as they recognize the poster is from another school. I liked X this year and enjoyed watching them play except for Macura. I thought he did some cheap shot stuff. I think he will pay the price one day if Mack doesnt do something about it. Not sure how Mack feels about his behavior but it appears he is not opposed.

X like all the BE schools is a good one academically. I don't know how other team's fans look at X. They may very well not have negative views which is good. I don't have negative views but also don't have positive ones. On the otherhand I have an extremely positive opinion of Villanova not because they are really good just as X is really good. No it's by how they carry themselves on and off the court. That perception starts with and is fostered by Jay Wright.

2. xiuman

xiuman New Member

Money:
    $5
    Consider it lucky this jerk did not decide to attend BU.

3. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $17,097
    Very talented player. Wonder if he would have been different had he come to Butler.

4. iluvsnow

iluvsnow Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,244
    And the Fox Morrissey on the golf team happens to be 6'6".

5. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,823
    I tend to think so. Believe the staff would have squelched the on court antics. Can not come up with a BU player over the years who demonstrated such consistent poor behavior on the court, but as I said in another thread, I put alot of that on Mack for permitting it.

6. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $17,097
    I tend to agree with that. He is probably a good kid that needs to grow up which hopefully he will. Drinking and partying are a big part of the college experience. Perhaps showing what little you have is as well. What I would not put up with is his on court antics. He is representing the university on the national stage. Mack must be OK with it.

7. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,384
    Ha. I just moved from Franklin TN. Filled with spoiled rich kids like Fox. Not surprised in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

8. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat New Member

Money:
    $5
    The difference is that the X administration seems to be more accepting of bad behavior from coaches and players. That is the view from 50,000 feet anyway. It is the Tom Crean/IU playbook. Win and the administration quickly develops amnesia. In Crean's defense, his teams seem to behave on court and in opponent's gyms.

9. halftime_floor_sweeper

halftime_floor_sweeper Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,218
    "A judge has ordered Xavier basketball player Myles Davis to stay away from a former girlfriend who accused him of threatening her, breaking her cellphones, punching holes in her wall and trying “to punch through my windows.”

Davis, a 22-year-old senior guard, was in Kenton County District Court on Monday, where Judge Ann Ruttle signed the protective order against him."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...r-against-xavier-player-myles-davis/87346972/

And the tradition continues..............

10. xiuman

xiuman New Member

Money:
    $5
    X has always been such a classy outfit.