Myles Tate - 2020 Point Guard (Verbal)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by UDDawg, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,197
    He good

willisbrown and bumba like this.
  2. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $467
    Does anyone know what his wingspan is? Harris too.

3. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $432
    So is this a Rick Lewis kid?

4. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,566
    He does play along side Patrick Iriel on the Upward Stars team.

5. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,518
    Looks like Tate has a better outside shot than Harris, but Harris might be a better shake-and-bake slasher to the goal. I could see both of them on the court at the same time with Battle and BU being damn good.

6. Ster8462

Ster8462 Member

Money:
    $186
    I’m okay having two PG in same class. Likely that if they both are really good they can play a total of 60 minutes in a game or 20 minutes a game together and if one ends up being a bust we still have a PG and we recruit another one in 2 years.

7. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,676
    There are a lot of things to like in the video , including his quickness and outside shot. However I hope he works on developing his left hand around the rim. In the video he seemed very dependent on shooting with his right. At his height, without a left hand, he is going to get his shot swatted. Baldwin is the poster boy for the value of being able to shoot with both hands at the rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

8. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,695
    I thought the same thing. He isn’t very big and doesn’t appear to have hops to offset that. He will have to do it with quickness.

9. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,851
    He's a baller. Plain and simple. And he likes to be the hammer that finished off things. With Baldwin gone after this season, he slides right into that role. We need this...we need a scoring guard next to Harris. Desperately.

10. Butlerfan96

Butlerfan96 Member

Money:
    $106
    Seems like a good pitch. Baldwin is leaving tell him you see him impacting as a freshman just like KB. Lavall will take his game to the next level. Not to jinx anything but real easy pitch just hope the relationship between the staff and Myles goes great

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

11. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,851
    He's the same size, from the same area (kinda), has handles, can and will finish late.

Much, much better hair game though.

I'll say this-it seems to me that LaVall is trying to recruit the south, which obviously makes me happy. It's a good play by him...imagine if he lands Tate and lands Coles...that's huge momentum for two talent rich states. He keeps flirting with GA he may get a foothold here as well.

Butlerfan96 and pjohnsto2003 like this.
  12. MBA2003

MBA2003 Active Member

Money:
    $736
    I like that Tate has a decent shot, a nice range of floaters, and drives well to the basket. Those three things with his quickness make him an immediate offensive threat. Of course the highlights never show alot of defense but if he plays hard at both ends, I think it's a great offer by LJ and staff.

Go Dawgs!

bumba and Butlerfan96 like this.
  13. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $432
    anyone have updates on the visit? I'd give the crystal ball to Pitt but hoping we lock him up here after his visit.

14. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,406
    I’ll have an article out about it in a couple of days. I’ve been and continue to be crazy busy recently but I’ll see what I can find :).

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

MIBulldog, BHayden, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  15. CarmelDawg23

CarmelDawg23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $946
    Picked up a CB for Butler from Andrew Slater today...2nd one Tate has for Butler.

DawgPoundMac, BHayden, Shimmy and 5 others like this.
  16. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,465
    The other CB came today as well, from Brian Snow.

I'd saying having Snow and Slater both put in Butler CB's is a really good sign for us.

DawgPoundMac, BHayden, Shimmy and 4 others like this.
  17. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $432
    He can't post his article until Tate announces his commitment. o_O

18. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,851
    Seems very encouraging...

19. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,465
    And Evan Daniels just posted a CB for Butler as well.

*Does anyone know Jessica Alba's number? This would put us 1/3 the way there.

NCJon, DawgPoundMac, BHayden and 3 others like this.
  20. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,851
    That's three very accurate and highly respected types, right after the visit too. Told y'all it was more than a slow dance. This would make me extremely jump up and down happy.