Myles Wilmoth - 2020 Forward (Verbal)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by UDDawg, Jul 3, 2019.

1. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,528
    Physically this is a real find for BU. Forget the ratings as they are overrated.

BHayden and joliebeth23 like this.
  2. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,465
    Just from the video posted it looks like the kid moves well with the ball in space and can finish in traffic. I like it, unranked or not. I do think we're getting a bit clogged in the front court though between Nze, Golden, Hastings, JMM and now Wilmouth. Wilmouth basically takes the scholie for Smits.

3. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,173
    I like this when you consider they:
    a) have three additional scholarships
    b) have shown the ability to identify talent before they blow up. Jaxson Hayes is the big example, but I think we’re also seeing this with Eugene Brown to a lesser degree. Do I think Myles will end up a lottery pick? No, not really and that’s unfair to the kid. But he could be solid. Especially after a RS and weight lifting.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    DuckOnAModerator and joliebeth23 like this.
  4. Ster8462

Ster8462 Member

Money:
    $176
    Nze will be a senior and Golden a junior, and that is if they don’t redshirt him.

Ive’ never considered Hastings a 4, but more of a 3. Think we are not overcrowded at the 4/5.

MBA2003, BHayden and SnoopDawg like this.
  5. Crash

Crash Active Member

Money:
    $258
    "Wilmoth will remain a feature piece of the City Rocks at Peach Jam, and he'll almost certainly end up at the high-major level collegiately." He looks fluid with the ball and his AST numbers are encouraging. Bigs that can run the floor in transition are valuable.

BHayden, SRG and joliebeth23 like this.
  6. Pick n Roll Dawgs

Pick n Roll Dawgs Active Member

Money:
    $384
    Finally something basketball related to discuss. I think from highlights that’s a munch needed rim protector and stud athlete butler will need to be at the top of the conference! Great get. Good work staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

BHayden, Shimmy, cornette33 and 2 others like this.
  7. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $685
    I really like that highlight tape. If he develops, a long, athletic 6’9 4 man who can step out and knock down shots as well as protect the rim...how can you not be excited about this verbal?? Let’s go!

BHayden and cornette33 like this.
  8. dawgnation

dawgnation Active Member

Money:
    $185
    Averaged 8.8 PPG, 6.0 RPG, 1.4 APG in 13 games played in the EYBL. City Rocks finished 5-8 and did not qualify for peach jam. 19/30 from free throw line and 4/19 from three point line during eybl season.

9. dawgnation

dawgnation Active Member

Money:
    $185
    Overall Field goal percentage was .548 and averaged 1.2 BPG and 1.3 Turnovers per game.

jkcdawgs likes this.
  10. bicknob

bicknob Member

Money:
    $67
    That’s from last year. EYBL this year was 2020 and 2021 kids

11. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,465
    Don't disagree on the offensive end. My question is can Hastings guard Big East 3's. We'll get to find out this Fall.

12. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,705
    I will have to trust that LJ, who has gotten onto guys right before they blew up quite a few times, has found another one on the cusp of blowing up and jumped in at just the right time to wrap him up. Looks exactly like the kind of player we have been missing the last few years... Welcome aboard!

MBA2003 and Tentozen like this.
  13. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,305
  14. chc3

chc3 Active Member

Money:
    $152
    MBA2003, Shimmy, joliebeth23 and 4 others like this.
  15. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $962
    Fills a definite need. Like it

16. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $962
    Jorgs congratulated him on Twitter. That's cool

BHayden, Shimmy, DawgPoundMac and 5 others like this.
  17. Pick n Roll Dawgs

Pick n Roll Dawgs Active Member

Money:
    $384
    Honestly with chuck Harris and khalif battle in the backcourt our future looks bright. This class would be unbelievable if we land Eugene. I know battle is a year older but a future lineup of Harris khalif battle Eugene brown Wilmoth and a Mulloy (as a senior) to me could be special. The staff deserves a lot of credit they take a lot of heat which some is deserved but for them to spot this kid early and get a commitment with 3 left to build around is huge.

MBA2003, BHayden and joliebeth23 like this.
  18. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,706
    This class needs one more forward and a scoring guard then can use the 5th opening for whatever the helena you want. But at least two of the remaining 3 need to be on right away impact types. Brown could be that, but that ship is out to sea. Scooby could be that but everything is pure silence there. Cross definitely could be that. I believe Tate could be an immediate impact type as well. Wilmoth is going to need a year or at least most of one before we see what he can do. Harris probably can come right in and be average. Good enough for minutes but nothing eye popping. Three openings left, two need to be immediate types, just have to be. Losing what we're losing after this year and probably Tuck...we're going to need to replace serious fire power. The more I think about it, 2020-2021 may be even more important for an immediate eligible grad transfer.

cornette33 likes this.
  19. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,165
    Good length, needs to add some weight and reminds me a lot of Kam Woods. It just amazes me how Butler regardless of the coaching staff continues to find these under the
    radar kids, as we all know the names are numerous.

joliebeth23 likes this.
  20. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,644
    Happy to have Myles. But can we build a team that contends in the BE with under the radar kids?