Myles Wilmoth - 2020 Forward (Verbal)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by UDDawg, Jul 3, 2019.

1. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,711
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yep that's what I think of you putting this on his thread instead of the recruiting one...

Welcome to Butler Myles, but we do have a few asshats around, so take them with a grain of salt! :p

2. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Active Member

Money:
    $402
    Who is title? Was he done wrong by butler or at least thought he was. Maybe he is an IU fan

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

jkcdawgs likes this.
  3. mizebl

mizebl Active Member

Money:
    $222
    Title is an interesting character. Claim to fame is that he predicted Butler to win the National Championship 2010 in like 2008/09'ish (and I tip my hat to him for that). Since then he has gone on to criticize most recruits Butler lands; lack of investment in facilities; and Butler's overall approach to recruiting to what has become an agonizing degree. Sometimes he adds a little spice to the board but if you didn't know his backstory you would think just like you did......troll.

4. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,277
    Stopped clock ... etc., etc.

#60 and joliebeth23 like this.
  5. NCJon

Money:
    $6,277
    C'mon man. You learn a lot about the game when you sit on the baseline leading those cheers.

6. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,961
    Your life must be the most depressing cycle of negative commentary.

Hey man, we all like Butler Basketball. We all like when young men decide to be a part of the program we either grew up watching or fell in love with when we attended the University.

We collectively give ZERO ****s about your continued, incorrect insights on how the program should be run. You’ve been wrong way more than you’ve been right. A smart man would have realized his mistakes long ago, however you are obviously not that man.

I’m embarrassed that your are part of the alumni base. Seriously, just blow off already.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    SnoopDawg, fdr, Shimmy and 5 others like this.
  7. joliebeth23

joliebeth23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,228
    Even with the backstory, he's evolved into a mere troll. I honestly can't imagine what your own life must be like to continue to post nothing but miserable negativity all the time. It's sad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

8. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $411
    He hasn't been relevant in years; but I have to think that he keeps posting on this board just to get a rise out of everyone. It may be the only thing that gives him happiness in life.

9. beezer16

beezer16 Member

Money:
    $115
    May 8th, Chuck Harris moves up two spots to the #94th ranked recruit in the Country, a solid 4 star on 247. Commits to Butler on May 15th. On May 21st drops two spots to 96th and on June 15th drops 39 spots to a 135th and 3 star. Anecdotally, there would seem to be some support for the idea that the commitment caused the drop. At the end of the day, it matters little other than as a somewhat interesting discussion point on the true relevancy of the rankings when you get below the top 25 or 30 recruits

10. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Active Member

Money:
    $402
    Harris is a 3 star now? Wow not mad or disappointed at all but that’s funny how he commits and falls what did he do miss a free throw while the scouts were watching

BUcheer likes this.
  11. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,739
    247 composite says 3 star, Rivals still has him as a 4 star and 99th.

He slid big time composite.

12. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,049
    Hear hear.

BJ ... needs one.

godogs91 likes this.
  13. Sidd Finch

Sidd Finch Well-Known Member

Money:
    $575
    I momentarily unignored Title just to see what he posted that got everyone worked up. lol.

I had forgotten about this (or maybe I never realized it)......When you designate someone to be ignored, even their quote that someone puts up to respond to is blocked.

bmradio99, NCJon and joliebeth23 like this.
  14. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $976
  15. cornette33

Money:
    $976
    From Corey Evans... really nice article

16. NCJon

Money:
    $6,277
    UDDawg and Staxawax like this.
  17. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,780

18. cornette33

Money:
    $976
    Lol. My bad.

19. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,531
    Evidently Wilmoth reclassified at some point. I would encourage folks to view all of the you tube videos of his play. It looks as though BU got a real steal on this pick up. Assuming Wilmoth is a true 6'9", he is already weighing in from 205 to 210. He is a legit 3 point threat and can score with either hand. Considering Woods arrived at BU at 191 lbs. and departed at a whopping 200 lbs., BU may have found a hidden gem. With the proper nutrition and training he could develop very nicely. How he translates to the D1 game remains to be seen, but we should feel pretty confident.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  20. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,454
    Plus Wilmoth appears far more advanced on offense than Woods.