NCAA Tournament

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $16,375
    Lyles seemed happy about something :)

2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,398
    Crean made zero adjustments during the game other than his tie and tucking his shirt in. All of that talent! Feel sorry for the kids. Hang this one on Crean.

3. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,581
    I hate IU. This takes the sting off the Marquette loss, even though it should be Butler vs Syracuse for ATL.

4. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,677
    LOL Crean. He sure can recruit though!

5. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,824
    I am looking forward to seeing if any of the current IU players leave for the draft, and how it affects his recruiting class. Let the cavalcade of comedy (and tragedy for those that get "Creaned" begin.

6. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $13,398
    Syracuse's backcourt outscored IU's 38-0. Defense or lack there of was the difference,

7. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $13,398
    Interesting that Calipari's buddy Worldwide Wes has been banned from credentialed areas in the tournament. For those who may not recognize the name he is the guy who got Derek Rose and Tyreke Evans to go to Memphis.

8. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,344
    WWW "works" for a sports agency now, Jalen Rose "works" there too. He's been getting players to different schools for decades now. He doesn't ask for a single thing in return, but his boys hook him up when they go pro though there's no set cut or anything like that. He's bf's w LBJ

9. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $13,398
    I am sure he is all above board.

10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    You knew Marquette's lack of outside shooting would eventually do them in. That was hard to watch today. Brick after brick. It would have been interesting for Butler and Rotnei Clarke to face that Cuse zone.

11. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $13,398
    Totally agree! Marquette shoots 42% against Butler, 55% against Miami and 22% against Syracuse. If only they shot 35% against the Dawgs.

12. ChiTownDawg

ChiTownDawg Member

Money:
    $2,878
    It's amazing how a team can look so great one night and so awful the next.

13. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,824
    The leg injury in the Louisville/Duke game reminded me of how scary the Rotnei Clarke injury was earlier in the season. I hope he will be able to walk again......let alone continue his basketball career in the feature. Joe Theisman's injury looked tame compared to what happened today.

14. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    Unlike Clarke's though, Ware's injury (as gruesome as it was) is not life threatening. So although I agree it was scary, it was mostly just disgusting.

15. Three Specks

Three Specks New Member

Money:
    $5
    that Ware injury was the most disgusting injury I have ever seen

16. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $16,375
    I've been on the road and haven't seen any of the game. I'm thinking I'm not even going to find a replay of it.

17. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    spike albrecht ?@SpikeAlbrecht 3h
    @KateUpton hey saw you at the game last night, thanks for coming out! Hope to see you again

18. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Final Coaches Poll after NCAA tournament. Butler 26th....

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaab/polls/

19. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    David Woods ?@DavidWoods007 5m
    I'm a bit surprised #Butler nearly made Top 25 in postseason coaches' poll. Measure of respect

20. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Gary Parrish ?@GaryParrishCBS 14h
    Just got a text from a head coach: "Some Michigan assistants are gonna get their asses chewed over Beilein not knowing the foul situation."

Gary Parrish ?@GaryParrishCBS 14h
    Most likely teams to win 2014 title, according to Vegas, in order are: UK, Duke, UNC, Ohio State, Louisville, Memphis, Michigan State, Zona.