New Player Profiles

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Jared Grubbs, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,733
    I just wanted to let everyone know about the new player profile pages I finally have gotten up and also get some feedback on them. They feature player stats and info including some advanced statistics. To access them, visit the roster page from the navigation menu at the top of any page and then click on the name of any player. I'm probably going to polish up the look a little bit, but I think it's adequate enough for me to share and get some feedback on.

If you have any problems viewing them or if anything looks odd let me know. All of the stats come from statsheet.com. If there is a certain stat anything you would like to see added feel free to request it and I will see what I can do.

It's been up a couple weeks, but in case you didn't notice I will also point out the schedule and standings page as well as the recruiting targets chart for 2012-2015, all available from the navigation menu up top. The standings includes RPI, which is updated daily (as is all stats on player profiles). I was also made aware of a formatting error with the standings page for those viewing in internet explorer, so I am aware of that and apologize to IE users.

I'm slowly trying to make the site more resourceful, so this is a step towards that. I don't have a lot of free time, so progress is slow, but I think it is getting there. I have several more ideas in mind, but it will probably take a while for me to get everything set up.

Anyways, main thing I'm looking for his is everyone's input. I'm certainly not afraid of criticism, so don't be shy.

2. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $1
    Love it - thanks for all the contributions you've made - may not post on here daily but I'm definitely visiting this site every day to see how Butler's recruits and their targets are doing.

3. hortonamos

hortonamos New Member

Money:
    $0
    Wow, that's pretty great. I almost never post, but, like Irishdawg, I want to say thanks for what you do. I visit this site almost every day.

4. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Very nice ButlerWay. Could you add the plus/minus to the Game Logs? It's there, but one has to drill down into the box score.