Next Season

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by BulldogsAllTheWay, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,335
    I wouldn't be surprised with Lewis in there for 25 minutes. Fowler for 10-15 minutes as the season progresses. Brunk around five. I'm going on what Holt said about Fowler and Brunk. Brunk although huge is just not that athletic yet. Needs a lot of off season work on his feet and mobility. I know everyone has thrown him to the wolfs but don't be surprised about McDermott. Is it possible Baddley will be red shirted? Not sure where he fits.

2. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,172
    Just ordered a 5-game mini plan! Two tickets in the 200 corner sections each for Bucknell, Nova, Creighton, DePaul and Seton Hall, all for $190. Can't wait for the season to start!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,335
    Nice package.

UDDawg likes this.
  4. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,596
    Apparently, ONE person was working the ticket office today (first day for single-game tickets). Some people had to wait as much as 1.5 hours. Hopefully, Butler learned its lesson.

5. BullDawg2789

BullDawg2789 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623
    I think Pete Xander might be the ONLY person who works in there other than games days selling tix at the gate. It can be frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

6. I like turtles

I like turtles Active Member

Money:
    $393
    Fowler will had to have made enormous strides this off-season to warrant 10 minutes a game.

7. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $16,283
    I didn't think he was all that bad last season. Freshman bigs usually aren't any good, and he was coming off a lost season due to injury his senior year of high school. The largest jump in a college players career is usually between freshman and sophomore seasons. Martin and Wideman were perfect examples last year. I'm not saying Fowler will be worthy of minutes, but it wouldn't shock me one bit if he is. Remember this was a 4 star recruit before he got hurt in high school.

8. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $739
  9. peeps112

peeps112 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $553
    No one redshirting per DW. Lewis is going to have to make 3s to stay on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,713
    I went on-line and got my tickets quickly. This why Al Gore "invented the internet." :)

11. FightintheDawg

FightintheDawg New Member

Money:
    $9
    Looks like you won't need to worry about that scheduling conflict with the colts home playoff game. Man we suck. Good job Irsay signing Grigson and Pagano to extensions. lol, classic Irsay

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  12. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,114
    In a perfect world, Pagano is fired and the Colts somehow lure Harbaugh away from Michigan.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  13. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,646
    I love the idea. But almost no chance that happens unless he hates recruiting that much already.

14. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,596
  15. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,646
    25 days until the first exhibition. Good thing. This place is quiet!

16. WMUDog

WMUDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $342
    My WMU Broncos are 5-0 ranked 25th. If they finish in the top 25 (never even been there until this week) and Butler makes a deep run in March I will not complain about anything ever again.

17. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $515
    Row the Boat!

18. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,114
    Cheering for them. One of my former coaches is your OL coach. PJ Fleck is an up-and-coming coaching star.

19. WMUDog

WMUDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $342
    Thanks PSU. I have to tell you, I go to a conference at PSU every summer. What a beautiful campus. I always stay at the Nitney Lion. Great place. I always bring home PSU hats and T shirts for my family.

20. peeps112

peeps112 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $553
    Any whispers from preseason practice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk