Nick Fuller - 2013 SG (Nebraska)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by extremehoops, Aug 29, 2011.

1. extremehoops

extremehoops New Member

Money:
    $5
  2. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    RE: NICK FULLER 2013 SG (offered)

Where did you hear he was offered?

3. bd5

Money:
    $3,289

I guess I just don't know how students would know he was offered on the day of his visit unless Coach Stevens or Fuller himself told the students on the visit - which I can't see happening. I will try to do some research and find out. It still could but true, but I would have expected other outlets to report it by now.

4. extremehoops

extremehoops New Member

Money:
    $5

Thats a good idea to research and see for sure.
    The student that told me said he played AAU ball against Fuller 3 years ago and knew who he was. I dont want to say something that is untrue and I will delete this post if you find its untrue

5. bd5

Money:
    $3,289

No need to delete anything - I appreciate you bringing this information to light - true or untrue. Fuller visited Butler and has obviously been getting interest for sometime. We probably needed to start this thread for him awhile ago.

When information comes for a student who knows Fuller, it might be more relevant. I will see what I can find. Thanks again for the info!

6. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $20,109
    RE: Nick Fuller - 2013 SG (Offered?)

Thanks for the post. I'm going to put a question mark by it for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have offer but there is obviously a lot of uncertainty around it right now.

He most certainly did need a thread and was on my list of threads to make (I still have several more players with reported Butler interest in 13 and 14 to get up). There hadn't been many updates on him and I really don't know much about him, so that's probably the biggest reason I hadn't gotten a thread up.

Also, I edited the post to match the format of the rest of the site and incorporated the rest of your information into the 2nd post. If anyone ever has a problem with me doing this just let me know.

7. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352

I think Fuller is tough.....he plays alot like Steve Novak ex-Marquette. Really good perimeter shooter.

8. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $20,109

Wisconsin Sophomore Hearing From Minnesota

9. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $436

This is off Title's twitter, but it claims both Butler and Illinois have offered now.

10. bd5

Money:
    $3,289

I have seen it reported enough now that I am relatively confident Fuller does in fact hold an offer from Butler.

Fuller seems like the type of recruit that Butler thrives off of and could turn into quite the player under Steven's guidance. I am a little worried, however, that if a Wisconsin offer were to come, he would commit on the spot, but I would have to think that Fuller could truly grow into his potential if he were a Bulldog.

11. extremehoops

extremehoops New Member

Money:
    $5

Just heard from a friend that lives in Milwaukee that Both Coach Stevens and Graves we up to Wisconsin watching Fuller workout last Sunday. He also said alot of the media publications are talking about it

12. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623
    RE: Nick Fuller - 2013 SG (Offered)

Seems to be coming together, doesn't it?

Speculating a bit, but BU's small wing rotation with Jones, Smeathers, Dunham, and Fuller would be pretty insane. Given all can play multiple positions off the 3, you have all sorts of options.

I'd imagine Illinois is not going to be in the picture anymore given that they took a commitment from Malcolm Hill, yesterday, leaving them with 1 spot for 2013. And, frankly, none of those other options that he has, at this point, even remotely have the consistent success turning out players at his position - Marquette included.

He makes the same sort of sense that Kellen Dunham did to Butler, a year ago. I don't know if Id be very surprised to see a similar end result.

13. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $436

So far there aren't any individual highlight tapes but Fuller gets shown a lot in these highlights.The first video shows him moving well without the ball to spot up for three's and the second video shows him attacking the basket and finishing at the rim.

14. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352

Offensively this guy just about beat Ronnie Johnson/Patrick Ingram/Nick Osborne and the EG17s by himself in the game I watched at the AMC.

His stroke is borderline great and he plays with a little bit of an edge. Physical, doesn't back down. He picked his spots to score really well in that game. One word. He is efficient. I don't think he is ever going to be the greatest athlete, but he knows how to play basketball.

15. extremehoops

extremehoops New Member

Money:
    $5
  16. wisco high school bball fan

wisco high school bball fan New Member

Money:
    $5

Nick is a great talent. Ive watched him for a couple years now. He plays in a tough high school conference and averaged 18.5 ppg. He is very athletic and has good size at 6'6. His jump shot is the weakest part of his game but it has readily improved every time I've seen him play.

17. bd5

Money:
    $3,289

SPHS Boys Basketball Preview

18. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $20,109

Nick hit 2 3s and scored 20 to help his team win their first game of the year. I didn't look extremely hard but didn't see a full stat line for him.

19. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623

http://m.host.madison.com/mobile/article_d8a0a052-1c85-11e1-a3ce-001871e3ce6c.html

20. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623