Nijel Pack - 2020 Point Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, May 3, 2018.

1. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
    It was the EYBL stream tweet that had links to all the 6:15pm games. They must have had problems with their technology because I clicked on it while waiting to pick one of my kids up from practice and it never loaded. There were only 300+ people watching too, that's not many.

2. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168

estar20dawg likes this.
  3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,017
    8 boards at his size is a big number. Diiiiiiiiiiig that.

MBA2003 likes this.
  4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168
  5. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,017
    Pack dropped 22 pts and 8 assists today against Brown's club, sands Brown of course.

cornette33 and BoyGeoff like this.
  6. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,017
  7. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,890
    actually the article states that only mid majors have offered so far the best being Butler so far...

8. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,017
    Whoops, it does. How dare they say that. Funny to me that the big east isn't looked at universally as a high major conference. Like, someone says Nova or Gtown, auto think "High major program" someone mentioned Butler or Creighton, it's "mid major" yet it's the same conference. Weird.

#60 Active Member

Money:
    $1,235
    Micro-aggressions. Evidently the K-State fandom remember our last meeting on the basketball court. Since they couldn't cut us in the athletic arena, slight us in the press/recruiting arena.

willisbrown likes this.
  10. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,290
    You should read Michigan's board. I've been reading it each day since we've been on LaVall Watch. They are pretty complimentary of Butler, but look at the Big East like it's the little kids' table. One person pointed out that in 4 of the last 6 seasons the Big East has been rated higher on Kenpom than the Big Ten, but that was ignored. They acted like Providence was Cleveland St - even called them the Rutgers of the Big East which seems mean.

willisbrown likes this.
  11. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $234
    Because 'Mid major' vs 'High Major' (and low major) has always been about the Red Line. It is about how much to spend on your program. --https://web.archive.org/web/20081216071341/http://www.midmajority.com/2008/01/the-red-line.php

The Big East is a mixed league with some above and some below the Red Line - not unlike the AAC.

12. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $706
    So Big East is 2nd in terms of MBB? Also, I've heard you reference our budget relative to other Big East. Do you mind providing that? Sorry if you already have. I remember there need to be some adjustments for some programs that are renting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

NCJon, godogs91 and BUcheer like this.
  13. BU_NeonHat

BU_NeonHat Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,262
    sands

DawgPoundMac, BHayden and UDDawg like this.
  14. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,383
    I bet Brown's club now realizes they took him for granite

15. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,914
    12-year-old figures from a dormant website. So many schools have jumped conferences since that time a present day listing would be more relevant. (I say this knowing nothing is going to change YOUR mind)

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

16. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,168