Non-Big East Conversation

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by Jared Grubbs, Nov 6, 2012.

1. cornette33

cornette33 Active Member

Money:
    $133
    Milwaukee about to defeat Iowa State

2. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Active Member

Money:
    $589
    Quietly Vandy is looking pretty darn solid in the coming years with landing now number 6 Simi ****tu to go along with number 11 Garland and a finalist for Langford...Bryce Drew is looking pretty solid moving forward and has Vandy set up for years that could bother us in recruiting to a high academic school as well as basketball.

3. Red1972

Red1972 Active Member

Money:
    $219
    Ask Brad Stevens what he thinks about Drew and how he recruits.

4. shoeevv

shoeevv Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $218
    I must have misplaced Brad's number, why don't you tell us what he thinks.

BHayden and estar20dawg like this.
  5. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,560

Tom Crean’s former lead recruiter. Hired him off a DMV AAU team:oops:

6. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,044
    I cannot believe I turned off the Notre Dame game at half time and went to bed! How did they come back? Wichita State looked unbelievable in that first half. Their defense was amazing and they somehow get 2 and 3 rated recruits and turn them into stars.

7. butlernut

butlernut Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,358
    Likewise, I turned the game off at the under 4 TO. It was close then, but it appeared that WSU was in control. I was surprised to see the final score when I woke up this morning.

8. Red1972

Red1972 Active Member

Money:
    $219
    Mike Bray is a really good coach, he is underappreciated nationally because he is at a football school. All they do is win and win a lot, get to the tournament every
    year and make deep runs. Notre Dame graduated several good players over the last few years and do not skip a beat. What has always surprised me is their lack of
    fans at the Crossroads Classic, it would be nice to get a home and home with them every once in a while, but will never happen. I do blame Bray for that.

9. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,560
    Notre Dame went zone. Completely through WSU out of rhythm on offense. Shaq Morris(?) also got into foul trouble. WSU also choked when ND was in full-court press, foul mode

10. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,044
    Love to be able to watch the second half. Amazed at how Marshall can recruit two and three star players and turn them into four and five star players.

11. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,729
    The Alabama/Minnesota game might be the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.

During a skuffle, 7 Alabama players left the bench - and thus were ejected. Within a few minutes, an Alabama player fouled out and another player was injured.

So Alabama finished the final 10 minutes with only 3 players!

UDDawg, Mad_Dawg 48 and bwesson15 like this.
  12. bwesson15

bwesson15 Member

Money:
    $92
    I'm from Alabama and it's been a great night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Butler Hoops mobile app

13. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $161
    Belmont had 4 Indiana kids on the floor the other night vs PC....fun fact for those of you from indiana.

The Ohio Valley and Jackson Davis might be better than The BIG10 this year. NW and Minn are your pre season ranked teams?
    IND, OSU, ILL, Wisc, MI and Idiots Out Walking Around are not good. We know the hoops tradition of Penn St, Nebraska, Rutgers.... no offense PSU Dawg.
    Purdue and the Terps will battle the Gophers for 2-4 and the BiG is a down year.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rest-big-ten-underwhelms-michigan-state-cements-elite-team-024523083.html

14. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,309
    I think the B1G has either had the most or tied for the most teams in the NCAA tourney for the past 5 years. The B1G is definitely down this year. Maybe only 5 to 6 teams make it. Could leave an extra slot for the Big East?

15. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $161
    Or any other conference really. Nw squeaks past Ill....that GaTech loss though?
    Outside of Sparty and maybe Purdue with a nice win at Maryland, a lot of parity over there.
    Initially I didn't like the idea of playing their tournament at the Garden, but playing these games on Dec 1 is great.

16. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,382

Apparently Buzz doesn't think Top 200 kids are good enough to play at VT anymore. ACC is a tough conference.

17. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Active Member

Money:
    $3,340
    Ouch! ND loses at home to Ball State.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

18. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $3,340
    Wichita State down 9 to South Dakota State at home.

19. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $3,340
    Florida lost to Loyola and UDub beat Kansas. Wow!

DawgsMD likes this.
  20. troggy

troggy Active Member

Money:
    $362
    Yes, congrats to the Ramblers for the win of the night. Could they be the best team in the MVC?