Non-Big East Conversation

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by Jared Grubbs, Nov 6, 2012.

1. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $2,293
    Unfortunately we lost to them and them sucking doesn’t help me feel better about our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

dippper61 likes this.
  2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,706
    Taking in the ole miss game and am seeing Florida on top of Bama. At Bama.

bumba likes this.
  3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,639
    Loving the IU beatdown but not Xavier’s over Providence

bumba likes this.
  4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,464
    Baylor, Clemson, Alabama and IU losing are all good for the Dawgs. Good start to the day so far.

5. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,706
    And the mighty rebels on their way to another win. Hooray. Xavier winning kinda sucks but let's just beat DePaul down and move on from there.

bumba likes this.
  6. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,464
    Agree, Ole Miss winning & TCU losing continues a good day. St. Louis should win at home but we need a major comeback from Dayton in the 2nd half against VCU.

7. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $411
    Not that it is going to help you feel any better about Butler, but IU was playing a whole lot better in December; remember they destroyed Marquette.

DawgsMD and bumba like this.
  8. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,706
    Holy crap...I forgot that. That was a mess of a beat down. My how the two seasons have differed since.

DawgsMD likes this.
  9. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,184
    Dayton up 1 with 40 seconds left

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

bumba likes this.
  10. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,464
    Heartbreaker. They were down at least 20+ in the 2nd half. That would have helped our average NET loss and knocked VCU down the bubble list.

ButlerNut likes this.
  11. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,464

Bolt's meltdown continues at O$U. Only 13 points in the 2nd half.

12. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $12,639
    MSU defense was amazing against OSU particularly McQuaid's. Very impressive effort.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  13. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member

Money:
    $545
    This is just an interesting game for basketball junkies: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=401085775

Quinnipiac beat Siena, 107-100 in triple overtime. A player for Quinnipiac scored 55 points, including shooting 9-13 on threes. A player for Siena scored 46. The most interesting stat for me was this: in a triple-overtime game, the losing team had only 4 turnovers. (The winning team had 18.)

14. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $2,293
    Apparently Zion in locker room after knee injury with parents in locker room. Can’t be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

15. HenryMuto

HenryMuto Active Member

Money:
    $152
    I was shell shocked by that first game. My Kentucky team has made great strides during the season losing just 3 more games by a combined 5 points but I still can't shake that terrible taste in my mouth from that Duke beat down.

Duke will be the clear favorite to win the Championship I just hope someone else knocks them off on the way to a Kentucky championship as revenge for that 2015 season we should have won the championship when Wisconsin upset us (and that awful missed shot clock violation with 2:37 left allowing Wisconsin to tie the game) allowing Duke to win it.

16. HenryMuto

HenryMuto Active Member

Money:
    $152
    Let the hate go that is the path to the dark side.

bumba likes this.
  17. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,464
    Agree, both X and O$U missing the dance in the same year would be beautiful.

18. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $12,639
    The way Xavier is playing they could get in. Don't look now but they are ahead of us in the BE and have won four games in a row. I don't like our chances against them.

19. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $411
    They are playing well now but their NET is way down. I think the only way they get it is if they win the BET

20. HenryMuto

HenryMuto Active Member

Money:
    $152
    If X wins out and makes it to the BE Semi-finals and then loses to Marquette or Nova they have a real chance to make it. Their net will move into the 60s and while low a team with an RPI of 78 has made it before.

That ugly home loss to DePaul is killing X right now without that they could have even afforded to lose at Butler now they need to win out in the regular season to have any hope.