OT: NBA

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bumba, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $602
    If you want a good laugh, I suggest watching the Bulls. They've got some promising individuals offensively, but the front office has no idea how to build a roster through free agency, and they always wind up overpaying for role players. Watching them play the Warriors the other night, in the first half especially was comical. Golden State reminded me of Villanova and how they move the ball and their defensive rotations. So unselfish and beautiful to watch. Meanwhile the Bulls were playing hero ball and taking terrible shot after terrible shot, which resulted in a 92-50 halftime deficit.

Glad Lebron is in LA now to be honest. Most of his games now will be on too late for me to see, and I'm fine with that. He's a great player and a solid human being, though I don't agree with all his stances on things. The media hype that surrounds him though is just overwhelming.

Mad_Dawg 48, estar20dawg and UDDawg like this.
  2. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,575
    Hey, let's get rid of Paxson bc he's terrible and get Gar. Only let's just demote Paxson to VP GM and hire Gar... It's like the Grigson/Pagano awfulness...

But speaking of the Lake Show, I really, really hope that Lavar Ball hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut

(I love the NBA so much)

3. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $184
    LBJ passed Wilt tonight for 5th all-time...w an assist shy of a triple double.
    Probably pass MJ mid January for 4th.
    KCP, Hart, Kuz, and Ingram much improved w his unselfish play. Chandler and Mcgee protecting the rim.
    Rondo out a month w fractured hand.
    Lakers getting better.

#60 and BHayden like this.
  4. the_speakers_lab

Money:
    $3,575
    The difference is Chandler, but their current 4 game win streak consists of vs the Jimmy Butler soap opera Wolves, @ the Kings, vs the Hawks, and vs Portland... so

5. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $184
    I’ll play along.
    Granted the Hawks are a disaster like the suns, but road wins are key and we had lost I think 16 straight to Portland now beat them twice. Other than the Raptors all losses have been close and or had the lead late.

Been a season ticket holder since 03 and it’s been a helluva drought. Jeremy Lin, Lou Williams, DiAngelo Russell, Nick Young, andrew bynum, a 45 year old Metta World Peace...list goes on. Multiply the pain x10 watching the nemesis up north do their thing.

Might be too many roosters in the Bay Area henhouse? I hope KD will enjoy running sidekick w the greatest ever for the next 5.

Yes it’s nice to have Chandler home. He’s happy and splitting minutes w McGee is a nice combo at the 5.

It may be premature but I haven’t ruled out the playoffs before Thanksgiving for a long time!

#60 likes this.
  6. the_speakers_lab

Money:
    $3,575
    the loss last nite @ Orlando was the first since Chandler arrived and snapped the 4 game winning streak... I also think that since some of the core players on the team are so young, that they play sorta like a college team aka they excel at home and struggle more on the road but it's a sss. It will be interesting to see what they do at the trade deadline w all the expiring contracts. I'll also be following Ingram bc his stock seems to be dropping, while Kuz's has been skyrocketing

7. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,349

Nice move by Arch

8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,349