Other games thread discussion

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, Nov 5, 2019.

1. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,635
    But it was a free $20

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

2. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,268
    It’s not that I lost. It’s that I didn’t win.

3. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $7,635
    Ricky Bobby school of thought. I like it.

PSUButlerFan and DawgsMD like this.
  4. dawg767

dawg767 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $941
  5. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,268
    If you’re not first, you’re last!

6. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,538
    Bad beat of the weekend...I had Logano and Harvick both to win last night. Logano at 9.5-1 and Harvick at nearly 13-1. They were running 1-2 into the last lap. I made the mistake of counting in my head my winnings-half way into the final lap...boom, crash, fire, goodnight. Sigh.

ButlerNut and NCJon like this.
  7. dawg767

Money:
    $941
    Ouch. But I can't think of a more fitting end for a bad beat than crash and burn.

I don't know if you saw end of ASU-OrSt game, but that was my worst bad beat of the year. I had 147.5 Under.

75-71 ASU, OrSt misses final 3, grabs rebound and gets fouled as clock expires. Game goes Final. Teams leaving court.

Refs review and put 0.1 seconds on clock and dude makes both FTs (instead of intentionally missing 2nd) to push Total to 148.

Even Bill Walton mentioned SVP and his friends at Daily Wager would have fun with this one.

8. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,607
    I had Blaney T10, Elliott Top 5, Briscoe T10 - Blaney gets caught up in something that he avoided until he hit the grass, Briscoe has a guy blow a tire immediately in front of him, causing him to spin and blow his own tire, Elliott won me back my money for the other two - ended up only down a few dollars.

9. dawg767

Money:
    $941
    Finally a decent slate of games this week. Willis: Who ya like?

Holt's bunch and Iowa seem like free money to me. Also will probably continue riding Belmont Over in spite of first letdown last weekend (very costly). Out West, Cal and Oregon look appetizing. All kinds of other O/U plays as well methinks.

Just a cornucopia of games tonight after a relative wasteland of games so far this week. The FS1 double feature yesterday was an absolute horror show - worst consecutive CBB games I can ever remember seeing.

bmradio99 likes this.
  10. willisbrown

Money:
    $11,538
    I did ok last night...3-2-1. My biggest play of the night was Marquette, so that helps. I do like OSU and Iowa tonight, and I think Michigan may be giving up too much. I think they win but it's sitting at 9.5 on my board, that's a lot for a pretty good rutgers team.

I'll keep following Belmont into the abyss. I love Oregon at home laying 3 and as per usual, I'll grab Gonzaga late to obliterate St Mary's.

Under the radar bet-I'm taking Vermont -4 against UMBC.

11. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,594
    BetMGM has OSU at -4.5 seems like a good play

Mad_Dawg 48 and willisbrown like this.
  12. dawg767

Money:
    $941
    Don't know anything about Vermont this year but might check them out. Can't get visions of Virginia 1/16 loss to UMBC when betting against them though.

Also re Belmont Over, I checked their game last month vs JaxST and combined they put up 189 points. Makes the O149.5 look even more tasty.

willisbrown and estar20dawg like this.
  13. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,594
    I got a nice two bet of OSU and the over on Belmont going

willisbrown likes this.
  14. dawg767

Money:
    $941
    One other tasty tidbit: I'm on EKU Team Over of 81.5 vs TN-Martin. Last month they dropped 113 on them lol.

15. willisbrown

Money:
    $11,538
    If anyone hasn't watched Belmont this year...please do. It's a treat. Incredible ball movement along with great sets and just bombs away from deep. It may be the most entertaining hoops team to watch. If you like the three ball and sets that provide just wide open look after wide open look...people will fall in love quickly. It's fun fun.

bmradio99, BoyGeoff and estar20dawg like this.
  16. willisbrown

Money:
    $11,538
    Hope you got it at 149.5...it has rocketed up to 153 in my world.

Happy hunting.

17. dawg767

Money:
    $941
    Yep, got 149.5. Wishing I didn't. Think I'm jumping off Belmont bandwagon for awhile. We'll need 3 OTs to hit Over tonight. Good call on Vermont. I had Iowa and Under so not a total disaster so far. Need Holties to pull away.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Butler Hoops mobile app

18. willisbrown

Money:
    $11,538
    Pretty great night tonight. Belmont and Zona took me but I hit OSU, Iowa, Gonzaga, Vermont, Oregon. I'll take 5-2 with a smile and even a punch in the cubes.

Whatever that was Belmont was doing was way off their game. My guess is they're getting bored...that was some disinterested basketball mostly. I'll keep riding that train.

19. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $7,635
    Maybe their coach watched Butler’s last two games and thought that style of play is what gets you hired by a major college program.

willisbrown likes this.
  20. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $633
    Belmont definitely hurt a bit last night, as I was laying the points and took the over. I hit yesterday on OSU, Iowa, Michigan 1H, EKU, Hampton 1H U66.5, BYU. Overall a pretty good day, but needed the Belmont bets to push it over the top.

willisbrown likes this.