Other games thread discussion

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, Nov 5, 2019.

1. fchd

fchd Member

Money:
    $85
    Rough week for A&M. Losing to Harvard, Temple (by 20-odd) and Fairfield

2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,171
    Marquette is getting run out. This is quite enjoyable.

3. ButlerFan89

ButlerFan89 Member

Money:
    $61
    Now, now Willis, you know we need every BEast team to do well in non-conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Daddysmack likes this.
  4. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $905
    I’ve taken a shellacking since Thanksgiving. Trying to recoup some on live NFL betting - so far, so good with betting on “punt” every time ARI gets the ball.

Anyway, I’m ready to get out of these CBB tournaments and to games that are a little easier to get a read on.

5. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $763
    I haven't watched A&M play but the scores of their games lead me to believe they're really bad right now.

6. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,803
  7. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,171
    Other than our game, there is a monster slate of hoops tonight. Michigan-Louisville, IU-FSU, MSU-Puke...and tons of under the radar great action. Lots of opportunities to play a little and win some coin tonight.

I want to put the house on FSU. I really think they will run IU out. I think I like Duke over MSU (just don't buy MSU). And I think Michigan's magic comes to a halt tonight. Happy hunting. Make your mortgage tonight. :)

8. butlerguy03

Money:
    $905
    Michigan +5.5, Florida State +1.5, Duke +6.5, Arizona State/San Francisco u155, Bucknell/Rider u156. Win some bankroll folks. (am not a professional gambler, in fact, to make money, you should probably do the opposite)

troggy and willisbrown like this.
  9. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,515
    ConnersvilleBulldog likes this.
  10. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,135
    Seth Greenberg on the ESPN halftime show of the IU/FSU game: “When I think of Ohio State, I think of the Butler Way. And the Butler Way is alive and well in Columbus, Ohio.”

Barf.

11. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,930
    Seth Greenberg just wishes he had any semblance of a “thing” when he coached. Cool to see he’s infatuated with it, but his application is poor.

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,171
    I got to say, big ups to IU (pukes).

They showed out tonight in a game I that was by far their biggest test. Puke was on point too. Pretty fun night of hoops.

13. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,728
    IU has yet to play a road game, we will see what happens. Brunk has found a home, good for him. It was obvious by the end of last season he was ready to move on.
    Kids transfer for a reason, but I don't miss him.

14. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,435
    Mizzou lost to Charleston Southern last night to drop to 4-4. Yikes. I think we broke them.

15. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,511
    Looks like Stanford will end up being the best win in the first 8. Who would’ve guessed that preseason?

ButlerHomer and godogs91 like this.
  16. butlerguy03

Money:
    $905
    I can’t find +\- stats for last night, but it really felt like when Brunk was on the floor, that’s when FSU made runs.

17. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,949
    According to the box score on the IU website, Brunk was the only Hoosier last night with a negative plus/minus at -5. The next lowest of anyone playing more than 7 minutes was +1.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Butler Hoops mobile app

18. butlerguy03

Money:
    $905
    Thank you. Sort of confirms what I saw.

19. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,068
    Gross. Please stop talking about that guy.

I like the Boilers outright against UVA tonight, but the odds aren’t great. Probably not worth the play. OK State (-11) covers against a crumbling Georgetown. DePaul wins outright at home against Texas Tech.

Some other good games today. S Carolina-UMass, ND-Maryland, BYU-Utah, Wake-Penn St, Wisconsin-NC St, O$U-UNC (pukes).

willisbrown likes this.
  20. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,611
    Gonna root for Purdue to get the big W tonight, it would help us out win or lose against them later this month.