Paul Jorgensen - Transfer Guard (Verbal)

Discussion in 'Current Butler Players' started by UDDawg, May 11, 2016.

1. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,340

We'll be talking about today's game for a long time. Thought it might be fitting to add to his thread.

Just unreal shooting today PJ.

znelson15 and DawgsMD like this.
  2. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,657
    One of the most surprisingly good Butler players I can remember (at least relative to the general expectations/hopes). His shooting percentages across the board have been outstanding through the first half of the season, he simply does not turn it over, and he goes 1000% and gets everyone else fired up.

He’s far exceeded my expectations thus far. What a great pick up he’s turned out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

3. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $795
    Completely agree. Loved seeing him dive out of bounds to make a great save as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

LA-OC-IE, SnoopDawg, Shimmy and 3 others like this.
  4. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    I wonder why LJ doesn't use PJ more to break the press in place of KB? PJ rarely turns the ball over.

Tentozen and dippper61 like this.
  5. znelson15

znelson15 Active Member

Money:
    $309
    Love this had not seen this shot yet from this angle
    So so happy we got this kid
    He can straight play and always gives 100
    Plus we have him for another year!!!!!

6. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,292
    "The Microwave"

7. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,819
    God reading the first page of this makes me seriously question everyone here lol The dude is a baller and we should be thankful that he is here. He has become our X factor. Speaking of which I hope he hits about 4 in a certain X guy's face.

Tentozen likes this.
  8. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $172
  9. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,625
    I’m in and out of Hinkle a fair amount and over the past year I probably saw Paul working on his game more than any other player. May have just been coincidence, but man that kid put in a lot of time and it looks to be paying off.

10. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,986
  11. I Am Butler

Money:
    $3,986
  12. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $10,690
    Wish I could read the full article. Any quotes?

13. I Am Butler

Money:
    $3,986
    Holtmann was planning to make Paulie a PG. LaVall saw more when he got to Butler. I liked this snippet:

It's a long article with a lot of good info on his background before, during and after his time at GW. The Athletic is well worth the price, especially if you grab it when its 40-50% off. An impressive collection of fantastic writers across every sport. I'd recommend giving it a shot. Dustin Dopirak is doing a good job writing for Butler/IU/Purdue.

UDDawg likes this.
  14. I Am Butler

Money:
    $3,986
    I still feel like Paulie would be a better backup PG to AT so that Kamar can stay off-ball. When Tucker gets back I'd love to see some PJ/KB/JT/McD/5 rotations. Lots of offense there.

Insane Dawg likes this.
  15. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,596
    Bob Kravitz just announced (finally, it had been obvious for a while) that he's joining. There's a 40% off offer running now to "celebrate" it. theathletic.com/welcomebob

16. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,657
    I signed up when there was a $2/month deal (what is it ordinarily? $8?), and it's absolutely a superior product to ESPN.com.

BulldogCTM likes this.
  17. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $10,690
    I only seriously follow Butler so unless they have weekly articles on Butler I’m not a buyer. If you asked me who is in first place or last place in any pro sport I’d flunk.

18. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,657
    There is a designated BU writer but he's also assigned to PU and IU. Not sure how often he'll have BU articles, but I'd imagine there will be at least a few per month. The articles seem to be a lot more in-depth, back-story oriented than the ones you will get from the Star or ESPN (which largely just report on the outcome of the game and the coach-speak the players and LaVall give afterwards).

19. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,340
    Agree, the stories from Lukas have been on par or better than David Woods. Woods still pulls scoop out here and there because of his contacts.

I'd be surprised if Kravitz doesn't focus on the Colts/Pacers/IU. That's where the Central Indiana clicks are from a publisher's perspective.

20. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,292
    Woods had the scoop today with the passing of a BU great. RIP Buckshot...