Paul Jorgensen - Transfer Guard (Verbal)

Discussion in 'Current Butler Players' started by UDDawg, May 11, 2016.

1. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,657
    I think he just got it from Collier's tweet.

It's not really Woods' fault. The Star (or, more precisely, it's parent company) is pretty terrible to its writers because it's trying to make money in an outdated way. I would love to see Woods join the Athletic.

2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    Buckshot died? A great one for sure. RIP

3. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,324
    Back when it was first announced that Jorgensen was transferring, would anyone have ever guessed he'd be averaging 17.4 ppg for us? I know his shot selection gets some criticism, but I don't think that's even close to one of the biggest concerns on this team right now.

4. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    Can you imagine where we would be had PJ not transferred to Butler?

5. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,340
    Agree, we've had guys like PJ & McD make considerable jumps in scoring performance with a redshirt year of work. He's definitely a different player than he was at GW. The only challenge is his fearlessness allows a few too many shots too far away from the rim.

6. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $795
    I know he’s really put in the work during his transfer year & in the off season to improve his game. I think we’re seeing all of that hard work really pay off. Really glad for Paul. We’ll certainly need him to continue playing at a high level for the team to have a successful season. By the way, GW is awful this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops