Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2021 Recruiting Profiles' started by BUcheer, May 15, 2018.

1. jal8908

jal8908 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,207
    I DVR'd the game because I knew I wasn't going to be able to watch the game as much or as closely as I would like, but I still saw some WOW plays from him. Obviously he had the dunks, but there were a couple passes he made that were special and he also hit a couple contested step-back jumpers. And he was playing some PG against the press. I definitely want to go back and rewatch this one more closely.

Easily my number 1 want right now in this class. The athleticism + raw skill + LaVall's track record developing guards and wings = Sky's the Limit kind of potential.

2. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,986
    Speak of the devil. He’s behind the bench

Sent from my iPhone, so it’s probably not written all that well

3. WAJC77

WAJC77 Active Member

Money:
    $249
    Maybe he put out a vibe that he likes Butler.... that's often a real killer to someone's recruitment, not to mention ranking.. haha.

4. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $500
    It may be in another thread but were there any other recruits at the game?

5. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,986
    I didn't see any others, but I didn't really look. I walked behind the bench at one point and just happened to look up and be standing next to Pierce.

6. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,960
    Brownsburg beat Noblesville 50-46. Thomas with another 2 handed highlight flush and led the team in scoring with 17 pts. along with 7 rebounds & 4 assists.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  7. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    Brownsburg will visit HSE on Friday to decide the Hoosier Crossroads Conference champion. HSE recently upset Carmel.

8. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,383
    Mr. Thomas what do we have to do to get you to a Dawg? asking for a pack of friends...I want him to be a Dawg so badly...

Last one...hit 'em with the step back

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  9. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $422
    Definitely a big want. Seems to have the whole package.

seadawg likes this.
  10. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    While his numbers may not be gaudy, his play certainly is. I plan on catching a couple more games in the sectionals at Mooresville and hopefully in the regional at Southport. His 24 pts were actually a career high, last week.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  11. Sidd Finch

Sidd Finch Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,077
    Will Thomas be a great college player? I don't know and won't pretend that I do, but I will point out something that caught my eye and has nothing to do with his off the charts physical talents. Did you notice what he did when he came from behind and blocked that layup? No need to go back if you don't remember anything remarkable because there wasn't. He didn't do anything. No shimmy, no facial expression like he did something incredibly amazing (think Tyrique Jones after his block on Kamar's jumper in the second half. He acted like the block guaranteed his induction into the basketball HOF). Thomas just walked back to get ready to play defense. I liked that.

PSUButlerFan, BHayden, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  12. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,637
    Seadog, obviously you’re a local, probably Hendricks County? I’m in Avon. Have a lifetime pass to watch any Avon schools home contests. But other than football haven’t had the urge.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

seadawg likes this.
  13. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,607
    Went to watch Pierce play last night and sadly he was out with a tight hamstring. Brownsburg lost by 2 to HSE, they could’ve used him.