Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2021 Recruiting Profiles' started by BUcheer, May 15, 2018.

1. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,889
    Can we dream of a future with Furst, Thomas, Goode, maybe throw in Pack locking up some high major Indiana talent!!!

2. estar20dawg

Money:
    $2,889

Sophomore highlights

3. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $600
    How is he not a Top 50 recruit yet? Him, Goode, and Furst would be a Top 15 class, no question.

BulldogsFTW likes this.
  4. estar20dawg

Money:
    $2,889
    He plays so little AAU cause track season just ended. So this is a case where being in Indy around the hotbed of basketball you get to see players and hear about players more than say if you coached on the East coast would have no idea who Pierce is. You really only need to look at him and go wow that's a sophomore in high school?? At worst he becomes a lock down defender and a 3 and high flying dunk guy. Can you imagine putting him on a 6'3 PG/SG and have to drive on that physical specimen when he is 20/21

5. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $600
    Does anybody know if he’ll be playing AAU this July?

6. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Active Member

Money:
    $179
    This positive recruiting momentum has me falling pretty firmly in the pro LaVall camp right now. If we lose him, I think we miss on all of these players that seem to be interested in coming to Butler as well as Battle. If we think this last season was rough around here, this might send us right back into the dark ages.

cornette33 likes this.
  7. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,071
    While I agree it would be another step back, and I'm also pretty pro-LaVall, whether or not it's so bad that it sends Butler back to the dark ages is so dependent on that unknown - who the next coach would be - that it's not worth worrying over. And unlike some folks around here - I'm not saying you specifically BulldogsFTW - I have a lot of faith in Barry Collier in both making another hire and managing a mistake when one gets made. We've already seen him pretty deftly handle both situations.

BulldogsFTW likes this.
  8. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,663
    Maybe hire slick Rick. We may not have the practice facilities, but we have the recruiting facility just south of downtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Sidd Finch likes this.
  9. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,194
    Wait did I miss something? What happened positive momentum happened?

10. BulldogsFTW

Money:
    $179
    Battle coming in and significant interest from Scooby Johnson, Lucas Goode, Caleb Furst... Toss in that if he were to stay we could possibly be available to get Zeb Jackson if he decommits from Michigan. I think we are legitimately on the cusp of some big recruiting wins.

Daddysmack likes this.
  11. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $234
    Or they lose Battle and any chance of any of the others today or tomorrow.

12. BulldogsFTW

Money:
    $179
    Exactly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Butler Hoops mobile app