Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by bmradio99, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,649
  2. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,830
  3. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,007
    And yet I can find no reason to doubt it.

4. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,298
    Trump blames Joe Biden for not implementing a national mask mandate during the Trump Presidency... I mean I’ve got nothing for this one. Speechless.

5. thunderdunks

thunderdunks Member

I ran a bunch of diagnostics as I thought this could have been the case but didn't see anything outside of the norm. Never had issues using Mozilla with this site until a week or so ago. Something changed recently and I haven't been able to pinpoint it yet. Will have to check out Brave. Have heard good things.

Probably because it's not true. "Wooten worked full time as a licensed practical nurse at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, until being demoted in July." An obvious and clear case of an axe to grind against an employer. The real issue here is why are illegal criminal non-citizens provided medical care at taxpayer expense?

Also, you did a lot of crying and whimpering earlier in this thread though so you seem well versed and up to the task!

6. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,277
    Dr. Mengele has been reincarnated. This story first appeared on a civil rights web site and now is gaining steam. The angel of death lives in Georgia? Private prison and private contractors.

Tentozen and NCJon like this.
  7. Ignatius J. Reilly

Money:
    $5,649
    Hysterectomies without consent aren’t “medical care.”

You’re genuinely a horrible, irredeemable person. You have nothing of value to contribute here.

8. dawgs2014

Money:
    $4,830
    Do you want a hug???

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

9. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,186
    Did you really just say, these forced hysterectomy's didn't happen - but if they did, the real problem is who is footing the bill? JFC.

dawgs2014 likes this.
  10. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,159
    Detainees absolutely deserve medical care.

The whistleblower’s (nurse) complaints are primarily Covid related that I can tell—not a peep about hysterectomies. The attorney representing detainees alleges 2 clients received unnecessary hysterectomies. The two are being conflated to make for shocking headlines. There is no reason to believe there is some nefarious attempt to sterilize detainees based on what we know from that article. (Not to say there isn’t subpar medical attention, though.)

There have only been 2 hysterectomies on detainees performed since 2018 according to facility records.

Does anyone bother to read the articles before jumping headfirst into confirmation bias?

estar20dawg likes this.
  11. Ignatius J. Reilly

Money:
    $5,649
    I read this and I think the information on Pages 18 and 19 was informative for me: https://projectsouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/OIG-ICDC-Complaint-1.pdf

Also, I think it's important to note that the whistle-blower complaint said that the procedures were being conducted by a physician outside the facility, which may obfuscate the claim that ICE records show only two hysterectomies have been performed at the facility and therefore this likely isn't a reliable whistle-blower complaint.

It's linked in a handful of articles that are talking about this.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Tentozen likes this.
  12. seadawg

Money:
    $7,277
    Big 1o football back Oct. 23. At least for now?

13. seadawg

Money:
    $7,277
    NCAA meeting today concerning basketball. Season could begin as early as Nov. 23 (only 11 days later). Variables on seating and procedures are still the unknowns. It could differ from region to region.

14. thunderdunks

thunderdunks Member

Do you actually think the government is forcing women against their will to undergo medical procedures? Get real you clown. Democrats, supposedly the party of tolerance, absolutely hate when someone has a different opinion than them. They will go so far as to literally murder you because of it (Michael Forest Reinoehl). The United States government should not be providing medical care to illegal criminal non-citizens. This is hardly a controversial take. What a meltdown from you though. I can't imagine how you, PSU, dawgs2014 are able to make it through the day.

They could have happened, but they certainly weren't "forced". Words matter. Learn how to use them.

verb (used with object), forced, forc·ing.
    to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something:

Of course it's an issue if taxpayers are paying for medical care for illegal criminal non-citizens.

15. Ignatius J. Reilly

Money:
    $5,649
  16. thunderdunks

thunderdunks Member

17. thunderdunks

thunderdunks Member

Believe me, I know all about eugenics, Margaret Sanger, and prior ****ed up coercive medical programs run by the feds. If you think the government in the year 2020 is performing forced hysterectomies against unwilling participants I don't know what to tell you.

18. dawgs2014

Money:
    $4,830
    Ah yes, the classic right wing principle of “I trust the government.”

Anyways, how am I able to make it through the day? Idk. It’s pretty easy when you’re not a rage fueled bigot. You should try it sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Tentozen likes this.
  19. Tiles52

Tiles52 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $628
  20. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,347
    Glad to see the big ten did the right thing for their athletes. Starting that late and only having 8 games...while others are playing 10 or 11? If they get into the playoffs there will be plenty of noise about that. Either way, OSU and PSU are the class of that conference and either is probably good enough to compete for a national championship. Either way I hate we have to wait a month for it but glad they stepped up and reversed course.