Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by bmradio99, Mar 10, 2020.

1. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,703
    Normal people like us can live in Bozeman. Gotta be a millionaire for Jackson.

2. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,310
    My non-Mormon friend who lives in Park City has kids and it’s not been an issue for them. Outside of SLC proper, there are plenty of non-Mormons to socialize with and they have friends who are Mormon as well.

3. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    Interesting, thanks. Clearly I have a lot of h/w to do before I move forward on a house. And really sorting out the job situation is key.

4. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,881
  5. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,614
    California Republican Party says it will not comply with state's cease and desist order on ballot drop boxes

The California Republican Party said Wednesday it will not comply with the state's cease-and-desist order over unofficial ballot drop boxes placed in at least four counties, escalating a brewing political showdown ahead of the November election. The unauthorized ballot boxes, which state officials have called illegal, have been found in at least four counties across the state: Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange and Fresno.

6. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,812
    Obv we're on the forum in public but although I can't originate where you're looking to buy, I can be your sounding board if you'd like. Just dm me here or on twitter. Because it is complicated and can seem overwhelming, but with the right LO and maybe someone to lean on during it...it's not so bad.

7. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    If you vote straight-ticket Dem this year, I’ll get my loan thru you instead of Mr. Cooper. And send some buddies your way. Deal?

8. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    They don’t give a **** about laws if it helps them steal an election. It’s time to forcibly remove them and arrest anyone who puts one there. Throw their ass in jail until after the election.

Tentozen and Danville Bulldog like this.

#60 Active Member

Money:
    $1,359
    It's also being reported that Tom Hiltachk, the state Republican party's general counsel, considers this "vote harvesting." Republican party leaders have said they put these boxes in Orange, Fresno & Los Angeles counties. Earlier today, party leaders declined to say where else they may have put similar boxes or how many ballots they have collected from them. As for "some" of the boxes seeming "official," Hiltachk blamed it all on "perhaps an overzealous volunteer," mislabeling some drop boxes.

10. BUBBALUM

BUBBALUM Active Member

Money:
    $309
    Nick Saban has apparently contracted Covid, along with the school's AD.

11. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,881
    The most annoying thing is that these people use made up claims of voter fraud to disenfranchise Americans, but when it comes to actual fraud, it's almost only committed by the Republican Party. It's just pure projection.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/7468...s-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

#60, NCJon and BoyGeoff like this.
  12. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    Kemp in GA. What DeSantis does in Florida. That NC race a couple years ago. Yep.

13. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,064
    “Vote for Donnelly!”

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

14. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,110
    As a former NationStar customer, DO ANYTHING TO AVOID MR. COOPER

willisbrown likes this.
  15. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,812
    Ha...I'd vote straight ticket if I could do the loan for you but we are exclusively GA and TN. But for a loan that big, you may have had me.

16. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,244
    "We've got someone who obviously got an education in America." We are becoming a worldwide joke by our handling of this pandemic.

#60 likes this.
  17. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,465
    Becoming? It hasn’t happened yet?

18. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    I’ll buy a rental place in Gatlinburg. Great smokies are beautiful, and if they’re still rebuilding after the fire, **** might be cheap.

19. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $13,703
    Park City is a very different world. Basically have to be a millionaire to live there too, and it’s too far from the airport. When life returns to normal, I’ll have to travel for work.

20. willisbrown

Money:
    $9,812
    We have a place in Highlands, NC so kinda close but it's a cool place up that way for sure. Beautiful where you are talking about. Peaceful.