Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by bmradio99, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,839
    What do you care about more--sports and life returning to normal or following what appears to be a weird far-right 'tough guy' obsession about not wearing a mask in public? If you really want fall/winter sports and life returning to normal, wearing a mask in public is a cheap and effective way to help the cause.

Tentozen likes this.
  2. perryteris

perryteris New Member

Money:
    $49
  3. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,839
    PSUButlerFan and estar20dawg like this.
  4. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,977
    For you and Dawgs, if it's on cable, it isn't regulated and doesn't have to be anything that resembles the truth. That's why CNN and Fox and MSNBC can exist and do what they do, lie, manipulate, distort.

"The FCC regulates broadcast networks, since the airwaves are free and public. But cable channels, which rely on subscribers, viewers and advertisers, are beyond government control. Since cable runs through private providers, the FCC plays no role in issuing or revoking licenses, and it has no say on what the channels can air.
    “The hook for (broadcast) content regulation … is the fact that broadcasters have government-issued licenses that allow them to use the airwaves, and that it’s freely available to anyone with a receiver,” said John Bergmayer, senior counsel at Public Knowledge, an intellectual property group based in Washington, D.C.
    “This doesn’t apply to cable networks.”

The FCC does have regulations regarding the distribution of false information, but again, this only applies to over-the-air programs on networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox Broadcasting (but not the Fox News Channel). Furthermore, the offense would have to be pretty egregious and well-documented in order for the FCC to step in."

Sent from my SM-G986U using Butler Hoops mobile app

seadawg likes this.
  5. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,591
    And after what Ajit Pai did to net neutrality, he’s not stepping in to do anything to Fox News.

6. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,705
  7. perryteris

perryteris New Member

Money:
    $49
    the left keeps getting crazier and crazier...Biden told Charlamagne the God when he started asking questions about policies,Biden says “you ain’t black” If you don’t vote for him.

horribly racist, especially coming from an old white man.

so PSU and friends, do you agree with your savior?

Dunhamfor3 likes this.
  8. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    It's a pretty sickening comment.

9. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,591
    Well, I mean...

588DC93C-A00D-4CEA-805F-2E429686E03C.jpeg

10. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,049
    Are you trying to make the point that character and respect for rule of law by a president should be important?

If so, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

tlp63 likes this.
  11. bobbu64

bobbu64 Active Member

Money:
    $162
    This makes no sense--gimme a break.

12. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,896
    Not sure what point you were making with the photo you posted, but you know it was taken at an event called Black Voices for Trump—attended by both blacks and whites? Kinda like how men support women at breast cancer walks, or straights support gays at Gay Pride events?

Attached Files:

SnoopDawg, Dunhamfor3 and UDDawg like this.
  13. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    It's simply Biden using Blacks like all dems do. They do not respect them as humans, only pawns. Always have. It's disturbing and dehumanizing.

SnoopDawg, Dunhamfor3 and Insane Dawg like this.
  14. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,591
    Yeahhhh... so my best friends on the team were black. You have zero idea in your little window of privilege what their real suffering was like. So please, like you need to always do, STFU.

15. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,591
    Was it a “sickening comment” when Trump said Nazis were very fine people?

Or when YESTERDAY he said that known anti-Semite Henry Ford had great bloodlines and to look up what he was like during WWII? (You know, when Hitler murdered 6M Jews)

Since you’re such a centrist and all, I would expect you to be raging about the mile-long list of Trump’s racist (and others) comments.

Tentozen likes this.
  16. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $12,591
    I must have missed all the Dem voters driving around with their confederate flags... you know, the symbol that celebrates keeping black ppl as literal slaves.

You can feel better in your own mind saying stupid **** like this ^, but it’s detached from reality, as is everything else about you.

17. Baddog

Baddog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,574
    It's called hyperbole girls. Your panties are showing. Leftists making those kind of comments only reflect on how much they what Trump out. So what. You know, like "I could shoot and kill someone on 5th Avenue and I would still keep my supporters" type statement....except these are coming from the left. Suck it up. If you want to talk spoken words, we've got over 17,000 Trump lies we could start with. And he's the leader of the free world!

It really wouldn't be much of a Blacks for Trump Rally if whites didn't attend. Bet the whites outnumbered the whites. What a joke. "Watch what they do, not what they say." If Trumpers want the black vote so much, how come they are so afraid to let the "entire" country vote? Watch what they do. This whole voter fraud thing running from Trump's mouth these days is totally unfounded and is just another "shiny object" for Fox viewers and the mindless sycophants to use as some justification to take away the sacred right to vote from certain Americans.

At every level, from the stacked Supreme Court to local county election officials, they will attempt to suppress the franchise to vote at every opportunity, ironically, in mostly black and brown (and white Democrat) neighborhoods. Highly restrictive voter ID laws, roll purging, poll closings, misinformation on social media, gutting the Voting Rights Act (according to Alito, "because there isn't voter suppression in the South any longer...." Duh) and on and on. Why? There is no fraud. None. So now, what's the issue with voting by mail by EVERYONE, especially with a pandemic? It's not just Trump threatening to withhold funds from Michigan, it's also McConnell and the rest of the Republicans throughout the country who fear too many people might vote, especially in red states. Got to hold on to the power at all costs. There are on-record comments by numerous Republican leaders supporting voter restrictions. Maybe instead of fearing too many people will vote they should propose policies that reflect majority opinions. Clearly, those t-shirts should read, "Blacks Able-to-Clear-All-the-Hurdles-to-Voting-We-Created-For-Them For Trump" Definitely, watch what they do, not what they say.

PSUButlerFan and estar20dawg like this.
  18. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,705
    Notice how they despise black conservatives ? Does it have to with control or lack thereof?

19. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,468
    Nobody in Washington cares about us little people. It's all posturing. Y'all are like the "my dad can beat up your dad" kid in 2nd grade.

Insane Dawg likes this.
  20. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,513
    "My kid beat up your honor student."