Proud to be a BU fan--who else is in?

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by BUcheer, Oct 23, 2012.

1. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat New Member

Money:
    $5
    It cuts both ways, in case you haven't noticed.

2. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,173
    Best post on this forum in months. Thank you.

3. hortonamos

hortonamos New Member

Money:
    $0
    Agreed. I'm pretty impressed that something this level-headed emerged from a thread whose title seems aimed entirely at provoking Title.

4. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    The only reason this entire thread has not been deleted yet is because it is much easier for visitors to ignore the 1 or 2 threads in the general "Butler Basketball" section than it is if this crap was contained within the specific recruiting threads.

We are not your parents and/or the message board police, however the goal of this message board is to allow people to stay up to date and discuss Butler recruiting in a civilized manner.

With that said, ButlerWay and I will not stand for this type of hooliganism (taking a term out of the soccer books) and will consider warning and/or removing people from this board if this type of posting continues. Some of you may not agree with the way others present opinions and/or information; however, as long as the discussion is civil and on topic it is valid for someone to share their opinion.

Please take this as your first warning so that this board can continue to serve its readers in a way that does not reflect poorly on the school or the people who contribute.

5. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,957
    Nothing positive has or will come of this thread, so I'm locking it up. If you don't like the opinions of someone than either a) ignore them or b) discuss it with them in a proper manner. I'm going to start suspending accounts for personal attacks. If you feel attacked by another member, do not attack back. You will be subject to the same discipline. Instead, use the report button at the bottom right of every post to alert a moderator.